Why do girls have such a love hate relationship with white guys these days?

What exactly has happened? Why are the zoomer chicks like this?

Attached: 7E5E24BF-B4EB-4798-B498-47BD58B5810E.jpg (650x782, 144.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/15bRoi6UCtDV
voca.ro/17lnm215Bgdu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Virtual signaling. Also really makes you think about the non white women that talk shit about white guys while they mostly date white guys. kek

voca.ro/15bRoi6UCtDV

Attached: 1602005605456.jpg (1024x1011, 274.69K)

> Also really makes you think about the non white women that talk shit about white guys while they mostly date white guys.
Does that really happen very often irl tho. Seems like a man bites dog situation

There is no love hate relationship. Women are hypocritical pieces of shit. They virtually all worship white men.

They have been convinced by shithole media that white men are literally evil. What they did not anticipate is that this turns women on.

you are a tranny, your voice is so fucking raspy and awful, fuck off boymoder

voca.ro/17lnm215Bgdu

Your tranny voice turns me on, god. All you need is a gay lisp for it to be perfect. IM COOMING

i love white guys but they're too submissive, that's the only hate to my love for them

Idk but i fucked some mixed girl who was some pro black nut job she hates whites yet dates white men only and literally wanted me to call her a nigger slut and would call me white devil dick master and ask me to breed her with full white babys

That is in direct conflict with them being the oppressors though. People really need to make up their mind. Either white men dominate the world and hold a knee on everyone's neck or they are submissive little bitches being dominated and are actually oppressed.

Typical SJW women. They are all like this. Becoming SJW's is how they cope with their own mental illness.

Just know that every white man has a beast inside him that he cages because society demands it
>t.White guy who dreams daily of moving to africa and creating a harem

no one really cares about the oppression shit besides white women lmao. anything short of giving white women everything they want is oppression in their eyes
>moving to africa and creating a harem
gross, don't do that

your voice is so fucking hot, step on me

Lol I think its just the Audio

They hate us, but they cannot resist Chad's BWC.

Whites girls submissive where u finding dem lol

>one random twitter post
>OP: WHY ARE ALL PEOPLE OF THIS DEMOGRAPHIC LIKE THIS
fuck off cringe ass 1 iq retard

Attached: 1646712598631.png (976x850, 627.75K)

>gross dont do that
See?

Her evolutionary instinct says yes.
Jew influenced society says no.
Women already are illogical grown ass children. Connect the dots, faggot.