I genuinely believe having a gf will cure my depression and no amount of normalfaggot and woman gaslighting will make...

I genuinely believe having a gf will cure my depression and no amount of normalfaggot and woman gaslighting will make me believe otherwise

Attached: nje0znnssyu51.jpg (750x872, 74.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1nBTp5FIEslD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>i genuinely believe in my delusions
good for you

It might even, if you think of it as a reprieve not as a cure. But WTF you think will happen when she drops you 1-2 years later and that perhaps in a nasty way?

>t. Woman who just came back from her 10000th tinder date

voca.ro/1nBTp5FIEslD

Attached: 1605451958766.jpg (395x600, 25.21K)

I thought so to it didn't I just got depressed about our relationship. Then when I spiralled out of control too far she left me and things just got worse. At least now I see how I need to build myself up without including how women see me in that equation, since a lot of depression can be alongside low self worth.

are you ready to settle? are you ready to open your heart to what is required to fully love someone? are you ready to feel?
if you're not, it will not help. you will be sad together, and that should not be romanticized.

The feeling of affection helped me feel a lot better, it's not going to cure a disease which is real depression. But then I was abandoned. Women hate weak men. Soon as they can see it you're nothing to them and they will ignore you. In fact, a gf could make everything worse. Unless you're solely experiencing the state of depression because you are lonely however. Women can be the door to hellville

It will. Don't let any faggot tell you otherwise. Having someone to hold did more for my mental health than therapy or drugs ever did.

The counter argument to this is a logical fallacy, how come something deeply ingrained in your psyche and genes won't make you happier?
Their argument however, was supposed to mean that you won't be able to keep whatever girlfriend you get because you have nothing to offer because you want unconditional love because you hate yourself. Even if you fix the narrative to actually show what they mean with their argument it's still grasping at straws because you can improve if you have a positive attitude towards life. Anyhow, it depends but for the most of it, it's bullcrap.

Yeah I am but what does it matter when no one wants me?

I get what you mean but I wouldn't burden someone in such a way anyway
Yeah, I thought so too. The high I get from drugs just fucks with me more when I get back down anyway

Yeah, this I agree with

It's better to experience it at least one

You really think a woman will make life worth living?
Someone to get out of bed for?
Someone if need be fight and die for?
Someone to always be there for you and stave off the pains caused by abject loneliness in a way that only a woman can?
Making friends, family and society at large think better of you?
Someone to potentially sire offspring with thus fulfilling the most basic of biological imperatives for life itself?
Someone to hold in dead of night that renders the meaninglessness caused by entropy itself meaningless in face of your simple companionship?
Destroying any vast number of insecurities you have with an actual touch of her hand?

Sure any number of girls could potentially do any number of those things, but why would they?
What is in it for them?
We have progressed as a society and so they don't really feel the bite of the social stigma.
They don't feel the loneliness until they hit the wall going 100 miles and hour and even then it is just attractive men no longer giving them the time of day and they settle for whatever man they can that pulls down the most every year after taxes or die with the uncompromising delusion of deserving better than what is available.
They have legions of men at their fingertips willing to tell them that any insecurities they might have are imaginary.
Giving them all the attention they can that their daddy issues demand.
When their biological clock ticks loudly they can find a guy in a heartbeat with only their perfection striving egomania stopping them.

If you're not a "6,7,8".
If you're not an "HVM".
You're nothing to them and even if they settle for you (which is what they'll always think regardless of what you have going on), they'll cheat on you or leave you in a heartbeat and even blame you for it.
They'll be congratulated for it.

Attached: 059f7ab742b158d14137b56d645ade6e.jpg (850x1133, 157.34K)

you stink of normies OP

How come every single "lonely" woman has had countless bfs? Ffs

This is true. Don't let these retards and females tell you otherwise.
I've been dealing loneliness and depression for years now, and I didn't have this when I was with my ex.
I also dated a girl recently and literally all that feeling of loneliness and depression was gone. She was constantly texting or video calling me, and she always wanted to see me and hang out. Cuddling with her was like the best therapy there was, and then coming home and smelling her in my room because my clothes reeked of her and her parfume. Then waking up next day to get a goodmorning

Well yeah if she boosted your self-esteem it probably would help you immensely. But the underlying problem is that you don't think you're worth anything, not that you have no girl around you. You can solve that problem in other ways that might be easier than gf acquisition.

I would give anything to experience that honeymoon phase. You only value things when you don't ever experience it

No, you're retarded. It has nothing to do with boosting self esteem. It's about physical touch and human connection. No one is going to happy being alone constantly

Depressed people make terrible partners. All you would do is ruin her life. The 'I was depressed until I got you' attitude is just emotional blackmailing. If you're suicidal, either get real help or kill yourself. Whining to friends for attention and trying to find a girlfriend to dump your shit on is not a solution.

Being alone and not having someone in your life to love you absolutely will cause depression.
It's possible there are issues besides being single that could cause depression. But no one can truly be happy at a deep level without a romantic partner. Anyone saying otherwise says so to cope or out of malice.

ive had 2 gfs and it was like living a completely different life when i was with them. you are right op dont listen to normalfags

I wouldn't say those things to make her feel blackmailed. Hell, I'd just larp as stoic and happy. I'd cherish her a lot silently without telling her

Also retard who doesn't get it. The depression immediately disappears once you have someone who loves you that you can cuddle with. I was with my only girlfriend for 4 years and it's only time in my life I've ever been consistently happy.