Lady yuno told me she does not want her nudes to be spread on r9k

Lady yuno told me she does not want her nudes to be spread on r9k.
Do you understand what that means or do you all have a brain deficiency?

Attached: sonic transform.png (1171x743, 1.01M)

I wish this was me

Attached: fanny8.jpg (640x982, 99.16K)

Was that the weirdo trying tovinduce lactation a while back? I remember giving advice to help get it going but I don't simp or follow for egirls. How that end up?

you're just trying to bait people into posting her nudes here so you can beat your dick to them. she's just a hoe, stop obsessing over her

She's stupid she should just send her nudes to me for validation I've never leaked anything.

Pizzafaggot, could you please stop posting forever?

I have never seen a single amusing, interesting or intelligent post from you. I know you have fun shitposting, but you're extremely boring and pathetic. I get embarrassed when you reply to me.

Attached: 1653257527081.png (923x901, 814.67K)

Can anyone send me her nudes? I want to send them to her parents and post them all over internet. I'm not joking. I'm planning on doing it.

There's a thread up with a ton of her nudes

Didn't it get deleted? I can't find it.

can you have the decency of explaining me why is she a weirdo for expressing her fetishes? If yuno was a man you would not be so rude for her, what a shitty society we live in.
Im trying to stop people from posting them. Yuno is my discord best friend and I would never masturbate to her.
Besides I am not a simp or obsessed she is just my best friend.
that is all what groomers like you say and do, taking advantages of innocent flowers such as yuno and iris.
so what exactly is your problem with me? I do what i want and all the citizens of united states of america are free. Besides my discord friends and girls I talk to enjoy my posts and my presence, you are just butthurt of my fame.

Attached: fuck you all.jpg (600x375, 21.43K)

All the nudes did, just go to the archive

You know she won't have sex with you right? Stop simping for one second and open your eyes cuck.
She is a stupid whore who wants attention and the world will be better place if she kills herself.

>so what exactly is your problem with me?

Everything I just listed, faggot. It's also rich seeing you talk about groomers when you're literally the creepiest loser on this board.

Attached: akirak.png (709x395, 323.69K)

don't call me a groomer you're a groomer, groomer. i like nudes and respect a womans right to privacy

Appreciated brother.

It's not like my ego cares about sex or that I want to fuck women but I'm honestly sick of coomers trying to destroy my best friend's reputation or trying to murder iris. R9k is such a toxic place.
How am I creepy if I am the most wholesome poster?
you are projecting so hard right now. Pathethic how Any Forums guys are trashy no wonder why females prefer to DM me.

you call yourself wholesome but are making these horrible accusations against me?

Damn and I was thinking good about you. You are just a faggot cuck. Kill yourself alongside iris and yuno.

It's painfully obvious what you're doing. You're a creep that hides behind fake virtue. Those creeps are the most dangerous. You're hanging on for that scrap of e-pussy, and you become "best friends" with girls you think might be vulnerable.

It's really disgusting.

I'm also pretty sure Yuno "destroyed" her own reputation by putting her nudes online (which pretty much no one actually cares about aside from a few bored autists), and I'm 99 percent sure no one wants to murder Iris, you bombastic loser.

Attached: luckyride.jpg (850x996, 246.55K)

this is obviously a guy impersonating pizza delivery user, he doesn't talk like that. also why do you hate iris...

iris is cool but yuno is an obnoxious cunt