Being able to have sex requires a specific and adequately prominent worldview

Being able to have sex requires a specific and adequately prominent worldview

Attached: 1653753759254.png (220x221, 69.51K)

what? i'm too busy not having sex to pay attention to what you're saying.

>Chad never has sex
Can you prove it?

Well, you could also have sex by finding someone with a similarly niche worldview as yourself. Although that would be more of a challenge. Especially since women that would have that same worldview, would also date men with a more typical worldview.

>a specific and adequately prominent worldview
>The only way to have sex is to be a cuck
Good cope, normie user

Unironically this.
Do you think men in the past had to accept the idea that their partner had fucked multiple other dudes or not? Idk if this is a new development since the sexual revolution or not it seems unlikely given the whorish nature of women, just nowadays we are open about it.

The past what? Men got married at age 18 and didn't worry about "waiting" like cucks.

Backup-dating has been show to be evident in women since ancient times (alpha hunter and cucked farmer for example), but I can say that it used to be hidden or limited, in other words was rather much more rare considering how the ancient world was.

I'm sure the sub 60 iq drug dealer bully chimps fucking your crush have a prominent worldview they developed after years of killing their brain cells with toxic chemicals and failing high school.

farmers and peasant "hunters" never had sex. only kings and chess players.

>tfw sub 60 IQ drug dealer bullies are multi-millionaires creating companies like Amazon and Apple

Get over your 3 thousand years scope, I'm speaking about more than 25 thousand years, the very early days of farming before cities and societies were solid.

Absolutely wrong and delusion. Being able to have sex is 100% related to status and physical attractiveness. Literally everything else is a cope. I'm just telling you, as someone that dated a lot of girls back in the day, personality does not come into play at all. It's not even that women like douchebags or whatever, women are just willing to look past any social quirk if you can fuck like an animal and look good doing it. That's life. There are poor genes and good genes, and it's nature's duty to filter out the bad genes. Either cope or kill yourself.

>Epitome of cope
I want whatever you're coping on; share your secrets with us, or is it just being retarded?

so am i. farmers were worthless to society back then.

That's the reality of feminism dominated societies and backward hunter gatherer tribal societies , we literally avoided this for thousands with mongomy.
Women end civilizations

Okay, so I replied to a retard.
>moves on

>I was just pretending to be retarded
Are you one of these drug dealer millionaire CEOs, boss?

I am, but not exactly.

>being able to do business in this neighborhood requires a specific and adequate payment

No, you fucking delusional twit. This is precisely the problem. People are so incapable of looking inwards and GENUINELY accepting their own flaws, so they lash out.

You don't get laid because you are genetic trash. Years and years of predeterminism and causality have determined that you are worthless. If we were not in the suburbs, you would be eaten by a wild boar or a wolf. You exist so that your suffering can prop up better men than you. This is what the ubermensch/untermensch dichotomy is.

Do not fucking look at pic related and bitch at me about women being whores for not fucking him. He is a genetic monster. He is an abomination. How can you blame anyone for not wanting to fuck this?

Attached: 1644231909556.png (717x518, 494.34K)

But they do lol.

Women do want to fuck that, and his dad literally fucked women.

I should have said "gift"

Degeneration doesn't just crop up randomly. It's a slow, subtle genetic decay. His father's chin may have been bad, but it wasn't grotesque. He was just the unfortunate soul to have his genetic failures reach him specifically.
>Women do want to fuck that
Lmfao

Attached: 4ab.png (680x535, 529.05K)

That's irrelevant, because regression to the mean debunks whatever cope you're trying to push. He can fuck women if he wants, it's not even hard in the modern world. Even fat guys have sex.

Lmao imagine being this delusional , there's tall fit fags here that autistically obsess over survival skills that don't fuck.
Learn the difference between sexual selection and natural selection and come back to me.
Jesus you low iq chimps really need to learn basic evolutionary biology before posting your eugenics larps. Women aren't agents of eugenics and make laughably bad choices in mates, that's why single moms exist and why women select drug dealers over high earning males.

Most chads I met were absolute morons in the highest sense , these people have the worldview of a piegon

>there's tall fit fags here that autistically obsess over survival skills that don't fuck.
You are so wrong, and so out of touch. Talk to more girls, please.
>Learn the difference between sexual selection and natural selection
Sorry, in real life there's hardly a distinction. As a human being in our modern world, if you can casually fuck then you are most likely an ubermensch.
Genetics are not a fucking random variable. If your dad is short, you will be just as short if not shorter. There seems to be some intuitive force of nature that pushes men like us into boxes.

>women only pick short, ugly, poorfag drug addicted men with no chins
Sorry about your single mother.

>strawman by a typical retard
How statistically relevant that pic-rel phenotype objectively is? and how could it ever justify 40% of men to be selected out as shown in latter statistical studies?
Do you even comprehend that 40% means normie tier men are in this bottomless pit since attractive attributes are normally distributed?

If your dad is much shorter than average, you will most likely be closer to average height than him. The only way populations get shorter, all other factors held constant (and they never are), is if relatively taller men have fewer kids. As it turns out, height is usually a function of diet and oxygen levels in the atmosphere.

The fuck you mean 40%, retard? Women only pick the best 5% of men, and 95% never have sex. Do you truly think your dad was in the bottom 95% of men his age?

I want you to take a look at the average 1900s gentleman. This phenotype, whatever it is, is way more widespread in society than a hundred years ago. There seems to be some direct correlation between being physically attractive and being genetically superior/healthy.

When you throw in the fact that most people are deformed because of led paint during pregnancy and xenoestrogen in our food and water, it starts to paint a clearer picture. Humans are just getting uglier.

Attached: 351fa020c405f2388bf85870ac7b61ec.jpg (423x640, 38.08K)