Self improvement is a huge cope. If you have garbage genetics, there's basically nothing you can do...

Self improvement is a huge cope. If you have garbage genetics, there's basically nothing you can do. Some guys will workout and get good jobs, and they'll still only be able to attract fat chicks at best. That's because attraction is hollistic for women and muscles don't matter that much to them at all.

Attached: lhqy78go9ol41_jpg.png (640x696, 609.96K)

Instagram filters =/= genetics.
If you were right, then fat people wouldn't exist. Some people eat too much, some people eat healthy. Learn how to improve and you will have less problems.

>poopoo here's some shit I made up peepee

Your genetics determines your limit but you're still a moron if you decide to exist on the lower end of that spectrum

I don't like using the term "self-improvement." It's all just adaptation.

>Some guys will workout and get good jobs, and they'll still only be able to attract fat chicks at best.
true but thats the 20%. 20% dont have to try and 60% have to try.

t.someone who only eer got laid when he had a good job/college and was in shape

>Your genetics determines your limit but you're still a moron if you decide to exist on the lower end of that spectrum
Why? If you get a high paying job you just lose most of it to taxes and rent/mortgages/loans anyways. If you get fit you might prolong your shitty life. Yay.

>being worse is actually better
This just proves that you're doing what you enjoy though.

>I'll just make my life worse for no reason!
If that's what you want, then sure

>taxes le bad!
>im gonna kms :((((

> saying that everything is purely genetic > post a pic of a girl which her natural look is 5/10 at best, but she just master the art of makeup + filters and shit, to make herself look 9.5
Stop getting your perspective from online people and go out you nigger

First of all you're not going to lose over 50% of your income in tax and having somewhere to live is kind of a good thing. If you get fit you might find your life is a little less shitty, which is kind of the basis of self-improvement philosophy, make a shitty, meaningless life a little less shitty by doing something which makes you feel good.

I'm already doing what I enjoy when I'm not shitposting on Any Forums, I'm just sick of idiots recommending that you work out and get a good job if women despise you. It's a waste of time if women not hating you is your goal.

I didn't even say anything about a job homie fuck contributing to this society in any meaningful way other than getting a bag to buy more vidya with, obviously having money means women are more likely to be attracted to you too but things like working out, taking care of your skin and hair, and taking the time out of the your day to meditate and reflect on how you feel are the things you should be doing to improooooove regardless of women, and living your life "regardless of women" is kind of the best way to even have a chance with them in the first place.

>If you get a high paying job you just lose most of it to taxes and rent/mortgages/loans anyways
i can't fathom how these people can live. no wonder people no longer own property. they're all too retarded.

Clearly you haven't seen the 100 lb nigger with the 300 white bitch. It really isn't that hard if they can get laid.

>Clearly you haven't seen the 100 lb nigger with the 300 white bitch.
I've seen buff black guys with obese bitches. Exactly my point

>buff black guys
I've only seen 100 pound drug addict ones. Not sure where you live that they can afford a gym membership due to not having a drug problem.

Most African countries are actually much more powerful and wealthy than European ones

>Not sure where you live that they can afford a gym membership due to not having a drug problem.
Cancuckistan

there isnt any self improvement method for your face

Washing it will do you a big favor

I mean things like the jaw or eye position or nose shape. no self improvement can change those

Most people have a jaw or eyes or nose. Im saying washing your face will make a difference