Come out as a trans (male to female)

>come out as a trans (male to female)
>dad doesn't want to talk about it, mom tell me she loves me the way I am
>sister really tries to avoid me
>she doesn't say anything negative, but also positive
>refuses to call me "sister" although she always called me "big bro" back then
>also refuses to call me by my new name Annie and keeps using the former name Andy, now she just calls me Andy everytime
>doesn't share outfits as 2 sisters should do
>hear that she is going to have a girl night with her friends (shopping mall, eating, etc...), ask if I can join
>"sorry Andy but this is just for me and my friends"
>she is getting into an all girl uni in new york
>apply too because I just want to be with my sister
>"sorry Ms.Annie. We appreciate your interest in our university, but I regret to inform you that we will not be accepting your application. Thank you for your time and consideration."
>I fucking know they reject me because I'm not a cis female
I took a wrong turn robot I just want to go back.

Attached: 189374.jpg (300x168, 9.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/s?k=rope&crid=3SZOLA38RZ4D4&sprefix=rope,aps,113&ref=nb_sb_noss_1
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

amazon.com/s?k=rope&crid=3SZOLA38RZ4D4&sprefix=rope,aps,113&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

ur sister is a cunt if I was ur sister i would help u and do girly shit with u

Go get your nails done, you'll feel better then.
Also screw your sister.

you can still stop being a degenerate and be an actual big brother to your sister. From the sound of, you haven't had surgery or taken any shitty meds, so you can still turn back

turn back before you neck yourself, and you hurt your mother and father, and your sister.

>I took a wrong turn
What made you not want to listen to the people telling you not to do it?

lol you claerly wanna be your sister.
Get help. Many, many years ahead of therapy for you if you wanna make it, buddy.

Kek you got what you deserve, your sister and dad are based beyond belief, just kys nigger, or get your life straight no other option.

ya'll are retarded for encouraging this dude to go further into his delusions, I hope you both neck yourselves

You should unironically kill yourself. Everything will be fine after that. Its so easy to and I know you`re thinking about It.

itt: brainlets responding to obvious ragebait

Less than three kissu kissu desu desu

Attached: 1645744197058.png (923x1059, 428.46K)

seriously. lurk moar newfags. stop getting trolled so easily.

Youre not actually trans, best you can do it hang up the towel and admit you fell for a meme. Your family will laugh at you behind your back but in the end theyll just be grateful you made the right choice and that they can finally have their son back

HAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED TRANNY. YWNBAW and it's too late to turn back. You should have listened before it was too late

jesus. why the fuck would you ruin that amazing feeling of being called "onii-chan" by your little sister. this is the greatest self-sabotage in history lmao. good luck op

Stop taking acid dude, if you can't handle it you can't handle it, this doesn't have to be forever

Just accept the fact that you will never be a woman dude. De trans and tell them it was all a mistake. It is okay to be a gay man or feminine man. You do not need a shit ton of drugs and surgeries to make you into a parody of a female.

Do you dress and behave like a woman?
Do you have a bf now?

You could have been gay, you could have been a "twink", you could have been a "femboy" or a "trap" (all of which are horrible options, but no where as bad as being a tranny) but instead you chose to become a delusional moron with next to no value except with the most liberal of crowds, who will use you only for intersectionality points and virtue signaling. You delude yourself and expect others to play along in your delusional fantasy, including your family. Sorry OP, but you are just a retard.

Why did you go down the tranny pipeline?

Congrats, (you) got me to bite. Enjoy it.

>he thinks being a female means just saying you're one

Where did you ever get this idea about reality?

Being a woman is not like a Hollywood movie of slumber parties, sharing clothes, shopping at the mall, etc. these things arent how it is depicted in media. You sound like you are stereotyping if not even fetishizing being a woman. Women do not think and behave like this. This is what a man who thinks he knows what women behave and act like doing a poor performance. Just stop man. For the love of god. Do you give a single fuck about your family? Repress and every time the urge comes up just remember how many lives will be effected by your selfish decision. Do better.