Diagnosed as a schizoid

Just got diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic. My non binary psychiatrist wants to give me Satan pills to cure it. Im afraid I will become a drone like many but my schizo episodes will make me hate and rage at normies. What do?

Attached: 1653602737627.png (498x500, 209.56K)

go 2 religious center

masjid or church,

if you do go to a masjid, don't go shia

if you go to a church, don't go LDS

I am a Muslim bro. Ahlus Sunna ofc. I lose my mind at every little thing when I'm not reading or listening to Quran or Deen talks.

wise choice to denie Satan pills. Faggots will always try to poison every non lgbtq person to satisfy their perverted minds.

if you get bux out of it? unless they check your pee, its not like they know if you take your pills
if you get your pee regularly tested? then it depends on the drug, but you can just take it the day before the test
if you honestly want some kind of pill for your condition? check out www.askapatient.com, and look for a drug that doesnt have long term side effects like twitching. tell her you tried it (even if you didnt), and ask to try another drug that you feel comfortable with after you did your research

DONTDIRNK DONT DRINK THE WATER THEY PUT LFUORIDE IN IT TO MAKE OYU FORGET, IT CALICYFIDS YOUR PINEAL GLAND AND GIBES YOU HYPOTHYROIDISSM., T

>My non binary psychiatrist
get a dr who isn't a fucking retard

It warms my heart meeting a fellow schizo fren. I know bro, they will never get me.
I'm pretty sure they'll start to check if I do any crazy shit again. Also thanks for the website and I will continue to do research without raging at who the inventors were once I inevitably find out it was for some antichrist experiment.
Kekkk they will use my hate for that tranny as proof for why I need to be forcefully injected meds.

honestly, just try to prep. idk what else I can give u

Paranoid schizo reporting.

I collect ssdi, dont take pills, haven't gone to a doctor in three years, and... Have had my mother call the police on me for being "psychotic", told the cop I figures out too much and its freaking me out, he told me he was willing to force me to go to hospital, but if I walked to ambulance myself he'd call it voluntary.

Walked to ambulance, did eval, doctor recommended meds, I refused, and he stated without evidence of my being a threat to myself or others he had no legal basis to forcefully medicate me. Walked our the bitch. Blew dear old mothers mind. After that the constant accusations of psychosis stopped.

Ur not totally fucked here dude

Literally just dont attack anyone, or get angry or aggressive. Dont act in any way that could remotely be thought of as aggressive.

So you don't want to get medicine that's fine nobody cares if you think that you are so important but what ever you do don't hurt innocent people or your family

your life is either way fucked so just try to live in your government funded apartment and play gaymes and masturbate til you die

But remember my words you are nothing in this world those normies and the retard psychiatrist have 10000x more worth than you for society. Just rot away without disturbing anyone's peace, you fag shizo retard.

>schizoid
not a synonym for schizophrenic.
kill yourself, degenerate.

And wtf do you do that's so neccessacry and good for society?

Thank you for the motivation to improve

Why the fuck would i try to motivate him?

He stated what he wants to do he doesn't want to take the medicine and turn crazy around people that don't deserve his selfishness, in fact he should just end his misery.

Nobody deserves this cunt around him a fucking disgusting piece of shit that will drag peoples life down because he thinks he plays a big role in the universe he thinks he his in right when he doesnt take the medicine he is a broken piece of a big system that has to vanish he should vanish.

Attached: 1651252601008s.jpg (250x250, 3.81K)

> non binary psychiatrist
Cmon bro you cant be serious can you? No way a mentally ill tranny diagnoze you, lmao i cant believe it

>noooooooooooooo take your meds

Your the shitstain on society. I dont take my meds BC they turn me into a drooling retard. They're supposed to.

Maybe op can be a loon and a contfibutor

My brother is like this piece of shit thinks he shouldn't take it to be in control of something that has no weight. Thinking not to get help because he thinks it is the right way.

His selfishness destroyed my life and the one of my mother i hate shizos they failed as being human doesn't matter if they act like that because of the illness or because they are just ignorant selfish fucks in the end innocent people will suffer if I ever would get diagnosed i would end it before the illness would take over me, i still would rather want to be in control of my death than running around in a subway yelling at people that i am the next Messiah

Attached: 2756c40840a77498c939e6980eaf12c5.png (792x683, 343K)

As long as you not disturb other people with your illness do what ever you think is right not denying the sides of the medicine but for extreme cases like people that have paranoia and innocent kids around them, they should be forced to take the medicine

Deal with it. Stop whining on the internet you fucking loser, take your pills.

Attached: unknown2.jpg (1212x846, 245.84K)

>But remember my words you are nothing in this world those normies and the retard psychiatrist have 10000x more worth than you for society
>basing someone's worth as how much utility they bring to society, how much money they make, or their ability to participate in society
>being this much of a materialistic money+status obsessed normie

the sheer pride and arrogance of neurotypicals is REALLY something else. its almost as if god personally invented tragedy just to humble people THIS proud and arrogant. its almost as if god had no chance, and HAD to invent tragedy for people like this

Attached: 1652210958800.png (994x995, 763.82K)