Why are women aloud to be fat

>i have seen no fat men with skinny woman
>i have never seen a woman who wasnt over 500 pounds with a fat man
>woman over 500 pounds only with slightly chubby men
Anyone else notice this?

Attached: D6582695-5223-4917-A4FA-EB058E211B90.jpg (1326x994, 340.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

>aloud
lol
is english not your first language?

I came to this conclusion after observing people not before

>expecting anyone to proof proof Any Forums threads
Gay

Yeah I see this every day, its everywhere. Not sure why dudes become so mad if you call them out for it. Fat women are disgusting, they smell like shit, they leak shit out of their folds, they all breathe really heavy, theyre slobs when they eat, like its watching pigs eat out of a trough. Fat women look disfigured too. Dont know why someone would enjoy being around that. But then again, remember the difigured face black girl from tiktok? And some normal looking guy impregnated her, and now she has a disfigured daughter too.

It could be cultural. Thats my bet. Men have a cultural expectation to give women sex at all costs, so if they cant find a normal girl they get the hogs instead.

you haven't lived til you've fucked a fat woman

Attached: 6ad7b9d8-45ab-44d7-b8bd-b697f5a6d857.jpg (1280x720, 165.51K)

every inch of a fat girl feels incredible

Attached: bdd2c74f-8f7f-4c87-9106-5a08800b2194.jpg (960x1280, 208.34K)

her whole body is titties

Attached: 33971296-0ca0-4849-b236-11c5762b28fc.jpg (960x1280, 311.43K)

>you haven't lived til you've fucked a fat woman
I mean... I don't agree nor disagree.
If a fat chick offers you sex, you might as well take it unless they're just too big and gross.

Ive only seen fat men with skinny women and not the opposite

>my source? I hallucinate them due to my schziophrenia

Ey Peeta

Fat women are so fucking disgusting. You're just mentally ill. And yes, I've had sex with two fat women. They can't do anything in bed and they look like something went horribly wrong with them. It's sick. The least a woman can do is lose weight. That's the very fucking least.

this fucker getting laid and he doesnt even appreciate how nice they were to fuck his stupid judgemental ass

Why would they be nice to me?

theyre basically doing you a favor by getting your dick wet, you absolute fucking retard.
god knows what they see in you.

>theyre basically doing you a favor by getting your dick wet, you absolute fucking retard.
>god knows what they see in you.

The idealized archetype of the sex-bestowing Goddess in your mind, and the real flesh-and-bones, shitting, pissing, fucking, human woman of the earth are completely different.

Attached: implying.jpg (500x500, 73.6K)

>be me
>fat as shit 360lbs
>still get bitches

You sir have no game, the trick is identifying insecurities and acting Ike they're her best qualities.

Oh and eating pussy

Im not that other guy but uh.. Triggered obese skank detected. There nothing nice about them getting boared out by my dick. They crave it. Its the least -I- could do. ME. I did THEM a favor.

I had a threesome with three big nasty sluts in minnesota. It was disgusting. Fucking awful. Im disgusted with myself. Hearing them moo like cows when I went too deep was just terrible. I will never be myself again

WE are doing YOU the favor you fat, smelly, fish-pussy having hambeast.

You should be worshipping whatever incel cock gets thrown your way.

The architects are literally ruining it for every other guy out there. Land whales see their 500lb friend with a slim or muscle guy and think they deserve that more since they are only 400lbs. Fuck architects.

Theres no way you aren't atleast 6'4

I wish what you were saying was true. Maybe I would actually find love.

Attached: 38C39096-EBCC-4C74-B31F-689FDEC9DBAA.png (623x400, 629.16K)