Can any chad here redpill us on how pussy feels/taste like?

Can any chad here redpill us on how pussy feels/taste like?

Attached: 569.jpg (768x432, 104.71K)

Also do it stink?

Attached: B204C5F2-4CF7-4FCD-8145-BED5690B1D86.jpg (382x508, 31.73K)

I know, but I'm not telling you

Attached: trollchip.gif (220x220, 1.32M)

Every girls cunny deserves to get licked and smooched at least once.

Attached: images (3).png (254x198, 4.97K)

eaten out the last 2 girls i dated, the first one was kinda dogshit but maybe it was just bc we had just come back from a long day out together and she hadnt showered or anything. it tasted like pennies
my second gf the first time i ate her out was on her couch and it had no taste or smell at all

Spill the beans now faggot.

It's the only thing that really taste like it. A little sour but nice. I make a meal of it.

I assume redpilling you would be to make you think it tastes awful, but it's actually usually pretty hot. If she's relatively hygienic.

not a chad, only tasted one. it tasted really nice. closest thing is mangos but its not as if you would confuse the two.

depends on the girl
>some pussy tastes so good its addictive
>the good pussy tastes like girl dick (dated some attractive mtf tranny, can verify)
>some pussy is smells so bad it would make you question your own existence
>some pussy is in between
>again, depends on the girl
>if you bang some 400lb abomination who is really unhealthy and the smell of her pussy makes you want to run out the door, dont be surprised
>Fin

The tissue in your mouth is the same tissue that the vagina is.

So if you want to know what it feels take your finger and run it around the skin in your mouth then imagine that those walls are warmer, tighter, and contracting around your penis.

Women are so amazing. Their anatomy is enthralling

goddamn it
origami

Attached: way off.png (503x388, 390.14K)

Pussy
Tastes like: copper, stings your tongue.
Feels like: stick your dick in anything wet and tight.
Smells like? Really any woman has her own stink.

>some pussy is smells so bad it would make you question your own existence
Had a good a chuckle.

>taste

Metallic in a way? Might be a slight saltiness but it doesnt really taste like anything

>feel

Nice on your fingers, heaven on your dick

Attached: AF2C8C3C-EAD4-4706-A41D-2156ABD34543.jpg (1080x1076, 192.6K)

Women that are fit can also sort of squeeze their vagina so it almost feels like your penis is being milked.

So like I said before, the tissue in the walls of your mouth is the same tissue as a vagina. So take your finger run it around the walls of your mouth then imagine that same tissue was surrounding your penis but hotter, tighter, contracting around you, and trying to squeeze you.

Different from girl to girl. I've eaten out two people, one of them didn't smell/taste like anything, basically like licking your own regular, clean skin. But the other had a musky smell and taste, a bit like slightly spoiled sweat. Maybe it just comes down to hygiene.

nice larp, retardioso

Hard to describe, tastes like pussy
They don't stink unless they're nasty
Sometimes they have a musty odor if they have all day ass but I live for that shit
I eat pussy and ass with little regard for my own safety and I have my red wings

Attached: 1600466931213.png (170x153, 34.35K)

How long was it since they showered?

ick.
Origniggly

Well they were supposed to have showered shortly before but I can't verify that