Would you rather

Have a wife but you can choose how she looks, her personality, height, interests, ect. The only catch is she'll be the same age as you, so if you're a old fag like 50something, then that's how old she'll be
Or
1 million dollars but the catch is you have to spend it all in a day.

Attached: e5b69f14d3edc25648be5b81c52f5f91--manga-anime.jpg (500x279, 33.27K)

Can I buy stuff with the million dollars then sell it later?

No. You cant sell anything you buy.

Can I rent stuff out to people?

No, everything you buy is strictly yours and only yours to use.

My Mom is a real estate agent
I would just buy a property in 1 day, and then get her to sell it.

Attached: Hankonomics.jpg (320x240, 16.96K)

Fine I guess I'll take the wife then.
Actually, can I give the personality of a self made entrepreneur and then just live off her instead?

>No. You cant sell anything you buy.
This is a retarded rule. Imagine if money worked that way. So of course option 1.

Would much rather have a perfect wife than 1 million dollars even if I could save all of it

Attached: 2uq9miJ.jpg (2356x4076, 549.63K)

i'd take option 1 cuz i can't think of anything i'd spend 1 million dollars for just a day + it must be stressful to have that pressure to spend it all in such a limited time. it would'nt be enjoyable at all without counting the massive buyer's remorse that would follow.

Is emillia your definition of perfect wife?

If I can get however much time I need to decode how I should use the 1 mil beofre I get it then 1mil, easily.

No, she's a submissive little bitch, but she's very hot. I'd prefer a girl who's dominate and abrasive, not like sexually, but she doesn't have the mind of a child and is actually an equal to me. She would be able to argue and talk with me for hours and not be easily offended or get pissy or give up. Emilia isn't strong or dominate at all.

Attached: o249hv22ytk51.jpg (1061x1500, 137.7K)

So why not Rem?

I'm twenty. First option has no downsides.

Attached: 1464410085843.jpg (1198x1678, 501.65K)

>1 million dollars but the catch is you have to spend it all in a day.
what happens if i buy stocks i can't sell but still get dividends on

I want someone who's interesting to talk to, not waifubait who is admittedly sweet but would always be someone lesser in my view

So someone like esdeath?

>esdeath
Never watched that anime. Best example I can think of is probably most similar to Kurisu.

Attached: RlQXdEH605duTan8vG7xZ6VuTq1htE17Qg19teSWANo.png (630x1023, 365.31K)

Kurisu is smart but not really dom

Dominate like conversationally, or at least not super conflict-avoidant in conversation, or maybe not idk. I'm just used to people who are really fucking boring and back down from disagreements, hate conflict, can't really joke around super well, don't really like arguing. I want the opposite of that, which I know is closer to myself, and I know I'm really aggressive/abbrasive and would like that in someone else.