If I wear this, cat ears and a collar do you think a girl will have segz with me?

If I wear this, cat ears and a collar do you think a girl will have segz with me?

Attached: 83341_1.jpg (734x734, 55.6K)

Most women are subs, so no. They'll also probably think you're gay or something.

yes, actually. just not normie women.

>just not normie women.
>implying there are non-normie women
ISHYGDDT

I would just think you're a tranny.

What if I tell them I am not gay?

Who are these not normie woman?

But I am not a tranny.

probably not, youll probably get more attention though.
im going to get the cat ears. maybe not a mask, but id love a collar if someone wanted to do that kinda thing... ya know...
honestly its the main reason im getting a job.

Attached: EfEKC0WUEAUm2hV.jpg (1000x1165, 72.48K)

What makes you doubt there arena-normie women, user?

Sorry, autocorrect seems to have ruined my question:
What makes you doubt there are non-normie women, user?

>autocorrect
I can't believe how far this site has fallen

i never understood why people thought phoneposting was so bad. its comfy browsing while laying in bed.

Attached: 1560734269233.png (500x780, 709.56K)

Its bad because you arent paying attention to it you fucking faggot. You probably won't even respond to this post for another 5hours or some shit or at all. Drive by posting like on facebook/twitter all you do is post a comment and forget about it. Its fucking dog shit and has ruined many boards. Also most people don't even read through entire threads anymore to see if someone has already agreed with them. That's also why the insult "x number of posts" response is usually done by some faggot normie cause they never respond to a thread that interests them fully. I remember even back in 06 I would respond to a billion different posts as a I read through the threads even on Any Forums post like 10 different times

i dont think this is a problem with phone posting, but more of people not lurking and learning/respecting the established culture of the thing they are joining.

Attached: 78876230_p0.jpg (800x600, 176.97K)

It's both because phone posting exacerbates the secondary problem. Now that there is a huge amount of phone posters you notice how its made the entire site overall worse.

not saying im an oldfag or anything, but in the 6 years ive been here, its never been that good. hardly anyone reading through threads and commenting, mainly just circlejerking. if anything, the quality comes in cycles. you mentioned 06 so could by before my time, but it could very well be nostalgia goggles for you now.
>It's both because phone posting exacerbates the secondary problem
i feel like the people who wouldve not cared while phoneposting wouldve also not cared even if they were on pc.

Attached: 1561199087375.jpg (1000x1048, 86.22K)

>but in the 6 years ive been here,
>2016
ya because that's the problem you zoomer nigger
>nostalgia goggles
lol no.
>if they were on pc.
the simple action of being on the pc to use Any Forums is enough

Attached: 1648363440710.jpg (225x225, 4.81K)

So, how much do you actually care?

I think guys will.

enough to read an entire thread contemplate it and respond to posts.

Some will yes but I hope you're into pegging

Good for them I guess, but not the question.

A willingness to compromise is key to building alliances.

No woman is going to believe you're not gay if you wear the signature calling card of femboys and twinks

no, i will not have segz with you