Whats the best way to deal with the homeless problem? there must be a way to turn them into fertilizer or something

whats the best way to deal with the homeless problem? there must be a way to turn them into fertilizer or something

Attached: R.597b3a309c1455ef8db2c307b61a9b31.jpg (1280x853, 539.54K)

Stop making homes designed for families and build efficient low cost high rises everywhere.

Free apartments for 3 months and government jobs that they're forced to take. If they use drugs during this 3 month period they're put in prison. If they end up homeless again within 5 years they're put in prison.

People aren't homeless because of housing prices. The average panhandler makes enough in a couple days to cover rent.

Yeah, the average homeless person is just a grifter with a personality disorder who has fallen into a pattern of playing victim and being rewarded for it.

You'd have to force them to do this too. They wouldn't accept a job even if it meant free housing. The entire reason they're homeless is because they don't want to work.

If I worked minimum wage in England, I could not afford anywhere to rent without sharing. I don't want roommates and will never have a relationship. Shipping container homes are a good idea but I don't see any here.

You can't fucking have independence just by working. This isn't the 1970s anymore. Mass immigration has totally cucked Europe.

That's fine, they'll just be put in workcamps then.
In fact, rather than prisons they should just go to workcamps.

Let's pretend this solution is taking place in an ideal society (post-collapse of this current disgusting, unnatural system).

workcamps where they're fed and clothed. they can do the menial labor jobs that no one wants to do.

That's called prison user. People do work from prison to get certain privileges.

Most homeless are incompatible with society. Mental illness is rife in the homeless population. A lot of these people couldn't fir into normative society and hold down a job even if they tried their damdest, they're just mentally sick.

Why do people like to pretend the homeless are just down on their luck instead of being fucking insane?

They always seem to be drawn to railway tracks.

Attached: harlem.png (720x1280, 655.4K)

Fun fact: The problem has already been solved except for gatekeeping beauracrats.

There are thousands of empty beds in shelters in every developed nation, but in order to access them you have to be able to deal with a beauracracy that, while tolerable for us, would be nothing short of Kafkaesque for people who are illiterate and mentally informed.

The only organisation that really helps is the Salvation Army, because they're pro-active about the help they provide. Most shelters are either run by government or religious bodies, and are often incentivised to keep beds empty because empty beds means a lower overhead.

gas them then. this country would be better off if welfare programs werent a thing.

half of r9k would die without welfare

and nothing of value lost

ahhhh, pride. so much arrogance and pride in this thread!

op, what silly little proud hypocrites like you dont understand is that soon enough, you will be no better than the homeless, in the sense you cant exchange your labour for money or stuff

soon ai and automation will automate away ALL jobs. this will render you no better than a homeless bum or a neet. and when its you who is like this, im sure you will be running your hypocritical mouth on how its wrong to hurt the homeless, you disgusting hypocrite

Attached: 1648424355546.jpg (500x500, 49.53K)

funfact: when i was 20 i lived on a youth homeless shelter in toronto, for ages 16 to 24. there was a guy there who was native american, and he killed himself by jumping in front of a train. or he got hit by accident when he was drunk. im not sure. i barely interacted with him. the only time i even spoke with him was when i was leaving the shelter and he stopped me and asked me where i was going. i said "away from here". i always tried to spend as least amount of time as possible in the shelter, because its dangerous and made me feel uncomfortable, because im autistic and cant socialize. so i'd spend hours walking, passing out in the subway, or in the library, or sitting on a bench in the park for hours

another fun fact: im 5'11" barefoot, and i was the 3rd shortest guy there. the average height was atleast 6'2" for males and like 5'10" for females. im not even joking. i know that homeless peopel in general are shorter than the average population, but in my homeless shelter, they were much taller

usually it was you had to be tall, or really thick bones/thick neck/build like a linebacker, or you had to be a nigger fresh out of juvi or some kind of low inhib criminal to be there. seriously, everyone there was really tall. the tall dudes were actually really nice and easy to get along with. the shorter guys were the ones who always were starting fights, especially the black guys

Attached: 1649144899063.png (818x900, 249.42K)

It doesn't help that they're pretty much all drug addicts to boot. Maybe a good place to start would be a mandatory death sentence for anyone caught distributing fentanyl, coke, meth, or heroin