How do i not die from my energy drink addiction?

i am underweight and female and short and i drink two a day and i like the taste and how the make me feel but sometimes i get death scares from them

Attached: 1652422468834.jpg (1080x1342, 484.33K)

how about learning self control retard

You drink two what a day?

narrow it down to once a week so it's a cool treat and you get a heightened effect. Once a month is the golden zone.

roz has gotten a tad paranoid in her age, huh?

one moster and one hell although sometimes i want two monsters
but the tasteee moster tastes so good better than the other calorie free drinks

Attached: 800-01-Hell-energy-drink-energeiako-poto-sugar-Zero-Strawberry-250ml.jpg (800x800, 46.84K)

coffee is much healthier bc its got milk to strengthen your bones. do you drink sugar free energy drinks? if not you can put spoons of sugar in the coffee and it'll taste good. do you live off energy drinks or some shit how are you dying?

i love milk coffe but i am dont want it cause calories. cant too much caffeine give you a hear attack?

Attached: 1653524512203.png (720x1124, 1M)

I see. Whenever I drink more than one of these things it get this constant low-level sense of unease.

How much milk are you putting in your coffee? The milk in your coffee shouldn't be any more than like 10 calories a cup?

You'll find it to be quite difficult to kill yourself with caffeinated beverages. Powder is recommended.

It's a rozzi roz world! Are you hungry?

just die you fucking whore

Its just caffeine, sugar and vitamins. They will give you kidney stones and diabetes and corn syrup induced brain fog but thats about it.

There are people who maintain hardcore drug addictions into their senior years. You'll be fine.

>calorie free drinks
the sugar replacement substances do worse shit to your stomach than the sugar would to your figure

milk coffe doesnt have that many calories. i drink a lot of coffe sometimes and afaik im fine but i eat more than u lol

waitt caffene hgigh cant am tpoo

You're just light headed from purging all those essential nutrients.

Lookin sickly as a mf

8-10 cups of light roast coffee per day here.
My daily minimum is 850mg of caffeine, or I'm losing my shit.

Just stay under 400mg a day and you'll probably die of some random ass happening before the caffeine fucks your heart

>and i drink two a day
>only 2
HOLY SHIT SHUT THE FUCK UP RETARD FOID

r*tard