What is the cause of the recent outbreak of Yellow Fever among white men?

What is the cause of the recent outbreak of Yellow Fever among white men?

Attached: himecut.jpg (607x607, 34.64K)

degens only watching anime & hentai thinking real asian women are lie that

the media told women that black dudes and hookup culture are so in right now. So now white dudes have to seek other groups for high iq gfs.

What they will find out is that they are being used for status and dick. Which is the same for white women so really there is no difference other than your kids will hate you.

Recent? US army men were taking asian brides as soon as possible

>recent
Ever since westerners discovered Asia, we've been attracted to their women. My grandfather knew guys in the 1960s who were going to Thailand or the Philippines to find a wife.

Recent?
But my (now former) college has tons of chinese students. After hanging out with them a lot I now basically only find chinese girls attractive and intend to marry one. There's this one tall girl who was flirting with me hard and asked for my number recently. I'm thinking she's a good candidate

r9k is a black girl board you're forcing asian women

Attached: 50718906-D0D3-414E-BCD8-BDA5BC4DE2F5.jpg (576x1024, 67.71K)

>among white men?
but user, I'm not white

Attached: image_2022-05-27_200206323.png (3000x1687, 1.22M)

but I have degenerate level of yellow fever

Attached: image_2022-05-27_200253761.png (1600x948, 382.16K)

>recent
Hello zoomer are you even 18?

You're retarded and delusional if you seriously believe that most white women are going after black men.

Just admit you're so low quality that not even your own women want you, so you have to go for women who have low standards for men of your race.

t. non-white male.

US soldiers fucking Japanese and the Vietnamese girls when they were stationed. It exploded when anime took off in the west.

asian women are literally the most youthful and fem women on earth. all other races of women have masculine behaviors. loud, argumentative, aggressive, commandeering, overweight. they barely act like women really.

asian bitches aren't without their flaws. but those flaws don't come at the cost of them losing their femininty and submissiveness

White women have become unfeminine hambeasts who hate men
Asians are still feminine

white men did that in the americas too
white men will fuck anything

well its not like they were just gonna not get laid for the whole time

we are the long dick of the free world

Asian women would be perfect if they had the ability to get big hips and ass when they got fat. As an architect, I just can't devote myself to a relationship with one unless they're like a unicorn when it comes to fat distribution.

the gooks with pink nipples and vaginas are superior. do NOT get a grey vag gook for various reasons. i'll explain more later

i've gotten way more white pussy ever since Kim K and Kylie made it trendy to date us.

Gee, it's a mystery

Attached: Asian women Vs white women.png (1280x697, 194.59K)

enjoy your future elliot roger

*aborts sons*

Attached: 1564656981828.jpg (1000x1000, 130.06K)