Any Forums demographic

>What did you want to be when you grew older when you were a kid?
>Have you ever helped a fren cheat on an exam?
>Were you well liked by your teachers in uni/highschool?
>Did the cops ever show up to your class to have a word with you or a classmate?
>Did you associate with normalfags?
>Did you skip class often?

I miss riding bikes full speed near crowds of people

Attached: 4b3136c9e61b053cc717fbde37b5a40b.jpg (250x250, 14.73K)

When I was a young tater tot I didn't want to be anything I just wanted to start over from the beginning with a clean slate and not have an abusive and mollycoddling family. I remember having thoughts like that when I was five or six.

I have never spoken to a cop. No one has ever liked me and I've never had friends to help anything with. I consider myself a normalfag and I think anyone who insists I have a mental illness is gaslighting. I skipped the classes where I didn't have to show up and my grade wouldn't fall below passing.

Attached: 1640994255647.jpg (1080x750, 73.82K)

I could never figure that out.
I would if I had the opportunity but That never arouse.
No, teachers in both school and college both joked about me being a school shooter, other then that they ignored me.
>Did the cops ever show up to your class to have a word with you or a classmate?
nope
yes, but I don't talk to them anymore, They all instantly abandoned me as soon as a left high school.
Yes, my attendance was I think 66% which is apparently pretty bad. I would mostly skip days just to play video games and I would also skip 100% of my psychical education classes when I found out they give smart kids A despite being shit because they didn't want them to drop any grades. They would also make me play rugby and I am a manlet so I would get crushed.

>>What did you want to be when you grew older when you were a kid?
animator/cartoonist/vet
>>Have you ever helped a fren cheat on an exam?
yes
>>Were you well liked by your teachers in uni/highschool?
yes, by some at least. one teacher hated me
>>Did the cops ever show up to your class to have a word with you or a classmate?
not really. we had a cop that was assigned to our school to have lunch with the kids and he would force one kid in my class to st on his lap all the time. i foud out later that cop was know to sexually assault teens a kids all over town. i hope officer sweeney is dead
>>Did you associate with normalfags?
no
>>Did you skip class often?
the one year of high school i had i did.

I wanted to be a fireman, or an architect, but that mostly changed on a whim
Yes
I was never a troublemaker and just faded to the background so it was probably apathy
Not in class, but cops questioned me once because i broke into my aunt's house because i had forgotten my keys and a neighbor saw it.
A very small of them, i can count them in one hand
Only classes i hated. as i mentioned before i just faded into the background so people rarely noticed i was missing

I just wanted to make alot of money.
No.
They had a lot of expectations for me because of my older siblings.
No.
Yes I associated with mostly everyone.
Yes.

Bro that sounds depressing as fuck. Do you at least have internet frens by now?
Did you manage to make new non normalfag frens or not? Also
>play rugby
How is spider season down there?
Why did you only go to highschool for one year?
What did life become as you grew older user?
Chad? Chad

When I was very young, I wanted to be a paleontologist because I was super into dinosaurs. As I grew up, I never really knew what I wanted to be. I would say mathematician because that was my best subject in school, but I had no idea if I would actually enjoy that.
Yes. One time, a girl in my class worked out that the teacher was going to give us a previous exam as an assessment, and she looked up the answers ahead of time. She shared them with me (among others), so I shared it with friends.
This varied depending on the teacher. Teachers liked me if I put effort into the class, which was entirely determined by the subject. I got on well with all my maths and science teachers, but the art/music/drama teachers hated me.
Multiple times, in addition to semi-regular drug sweeps. I was only questioned once about being in an area where a serious fight happened, and I didn't tell them anything.
Not as friends, but I was cordial with the normies. Mostly everyone spoke to everyone in my year, we didn't really have defined cliques. There was a group of kids in my school who were the absolute bottom of the social ladder (poor, ugly, bad hygiene, mostly fat), so they attracted all the bullies and regular weirdos like me got left alone.
Never as a younger kid, once I hit puberty I started skipping a lot. School was boring me at the time, and I got super into weed. My new stoner friends were all dropouts or fellow truants, and we would all ditch school to hang out in the park together. My teachers understandably didn't like this development, but I kept my grades up, so my parents didn't give a shit what I was doing.

>Bro that sounds depressing as fuck. Do you at least have internet frens by now?
No one who can erase your existence by clicking an exit button is an actual friend you're thinking of more of an acquaintance, and no I don't have internet acquaintances.

Attached: 1626851145049.jpg (1080x720, 76.46K)

Scientist of some sort. Never narrowed it down to a specific field.
No. I never blatantly cheated because I was terrified of getting caught, however I didn't give two shits if my classmates cheated either. No one likes a kiss ass. Not even the teachers contrary to popular belief. They only tell teachers pets that shit to encourage them to maintain their grades.
>>Did the cops ever show up to your class to have a word with you or a classmate?
No. Thankfully I never lived in a shithole area where that was common
I tried to for a few years and then gave up. Half because I wasn't seen as cool enough for anyone to want to invite me anywhere, and half because I was incredibly socially inept. Supposedly I was one of the cute boys (I find that difficult to believe. Not sure if they were lying to make fun of me or not). And even if I was it didn't matter because your personality is a lot more important than looks. Yes, looks are very important, but if you are boring person no girl will want to date you or stick with you for long periods of time, no matter your salary. There are dudes here that make six figures that still cannot hold a girlfriend because they are insufferable people.
No. I don't know about your school but the only kids that could afford to do that where the really smart photographic memory types. As in people who could read over notes or textbook the night before with no prior studying and still pass every test. We obviously had some shit bag class clown students but even they weren't dumb enough to regularly skip class. I went to a private school so they were very strict on attendance. They're also wasn't a widget caste-like popularity based system so most of us actually gave a shit about our grades. Smart kids were actually seen as cool. I was average unfortunately

Attached: dNQpNo5qSN9l.png (713x719, 715.85K)

Goku - currently a medical student
Not on an exam but on general assignments
Uni I was unknown, highschool I was generally obnoxious and disliked
Never
Up until 10th grade and then I became a shut in
In uni I never went to class unless they docked points. In high school I skipped class only a handful of times

This is a good thread OP although it coul just be datamining. I think I just am a narcissist

>What you wanted to be?
A marine biologist
>Have you helped a fren cheat?
I've been helped I have sent some friends some answers also
>Were you well liked by your teachers?
I think they liked me I didn't really engage much with anyone in high school, in uni even less so but I have one lecturer we fw eahc other
>Did the cops ever show up to your class?
No I managed to get away with all the shit I did
I did in primary school when secondary came about something changed idk what
>Did you skill class often?
Never until uni then all the time lol

author very briefly and the rest of the time i just didnt know
no
all throughout elementary and middle i was very liked, by highschool teachers barely knew me
no
yes, around high school reduced to talking to like maybe 3-4 people every now and then. after high school just stopped talking to anyone other than family, it doesn't really appeal to me much anymore
no

im very much a failed normie i guess; something happened but around elementary and middle school i seemed to be on a good path. idk what happened.

>Why did you only go to highschool for one year?
major depressive episode toward the end of freshman year. all the school did was threaten me with expulsion if i didnt go back to class. I did but I was a mess and ended up skipping a lot of classes to cry in a less trafficked bathroom. i really wonder how somepeople get al this outreach when i was a good student and kid and no one even tried to ask me if i was ok. not even the few "friends" i had. i went to an alternative education school after that and just played videogames all week until the night before my i had to go to the school to talk to my teacher and show my hw to them.

army
no but i would of
yeh cos id be good for like 6 months then do what i wanted. gaslight the cunts
nope
yeh no shit
i did in college (uk) and last year of school

I never really had any idea, and I suppose that's why I never became anything.
No.
No, I was mostly invisible. In 11th grade I did have a Spanish teacher that liked me, but the senpai moved me to another state that summer. In university, I somehow managed not to make any friends, attend any parties, get laid, or do any of the other things you're supposed to do there.
Not the cops, but one time a teacher reached out because he was concerned that I was suicidal. He was right, but I lied.
I don't really associate with anyone. I was fired about 2 and half years ago, and I haven't spent time with another human since. I don't see why I wouldn't, though, as long as we got along ok.
No, all through university, I only ever missed a single day. I'm anal like that. When I got my first job, I didn't take a single day of vacation for two years.

my nigga how did you go through school, uni and work without talking to anyone, grow up fellla, talk to people, dont waste your fucking life

Mechanical engineer.
Many times. Helped them bribe techers too.
Lol no
Nope.
Yeah
All the timr

>grow up
I'm not sure that will ever happen. I'm in my thirties.
>talk to people
I never learned how to do this. You can get away with being an awkward weirdo while you're young, but at my age, nobody is willing to put up with it.

i have a cousin of mine, shes in her 60s, still lives with her parents, never had sex, no friends, never had a job, dont end up like her

Not that user but fuck, mind telling me more about her? Like how does thst happen?