Have you ever experienced a sign a girl was interested?

have you ever experienced a sign a girl was interested?

Attached: how-to-know-if-a-girl-wants-to-be-asked-out.jpg (1200x1200, 111.82K)

Obsessing over "signs" is how you fall in love with the first woman who gives any attention towards you at all. Leads to disappointment!

you read me like a book

>have you ever experienced a sign a girl was interested?
Many, and so did you most likely.
Thing is, they get interested very easily and discard that interest just as quickly.
It really not more than you peeking at an ass or pair of tits for them

Yeah, it's about control. They lose interest just as easily too.

Nope. Never. No woman aside from my mother, grandmother(s) and sister have ever cared about me and I am fine with that.

based and blackpilled.showing interest in a 5 out of 10 male is always a accident

Yes a few times and I did nothing. I only regret it with one girl though.

Yes I have had 2 long term girlfriends

what interest sign did they show?

Yupp. All of my wonderful girlfriends have been interested. Idk what rejection feels like, girls swarm around me like locusts. My issue is I ger bored easily and just move on to the next girl. Wish I had the mental focus to stay true to only one of them

I'm in my late 20's, pushing 30. I don't even know how people flirt, let alone what they do on dates nowadays. I can get along fine at work, but from what I've seen you shouldn't be dating your coworkers.

even if by some impossible chance that a girl was interested in me I would have not noticed

Yeah, for a single year in High School I had at least 4 girls flirt with me, two of which I was able to kiss. I have no clue what happened, but outside of that single year (really it was only 6 months) I have gotten zero female attention. Still a virgin.

Yes, probably like 3 times.
>Me and girl staring at one another for some group activity in school years ago, eye contact, it was awkward but there was clearly something there. I'd experienced pure awkwardness before, this wasn't it. She was cute. Nothing came of it. She'd also laughed at one of my crappy jokes before.
>I've straight up been taken interest in by a girl as I was being asked questions. These weren't normal questions that could be interpreted as anything else other than some sign of interest/attraction.
>Some girls did approach me in school, though I struggle to say 'interested' plus it wasn't exactly common but they were interested enough to approach me.

After high school? Fuck no, then again I don't go out much.

My ex and I sat like, across from each other at a desk at work in college
she would "accidentally" touch our feet
Eventually she just came up and asked if I wanted to come over and hang out with her and her roommates

I met my current gf on a dating app

>Eventually she just came up and asked if I wanted to come over and hang out with her and her roommates
Isn't that intimidating? You were supposed to hang out with her and 2+ other roasties?

my ex keeps trapping me in the ghost room in phasmophobia
I think she wants it

It wasn't really I was excited to get to spend time with her outside of work

Am only sure of one girl back in elementary because I heard about her liking me through a mutual friend. She would go out of her way to be with me and laugh at my shitty jokes. Too bad we were too young for anything serious.
Then a couple of stacies eyed me out quite a lot in high school but I never had the courage to make moves. I was already an outcast at that point so me approaching anyone was impossible and vice versa. Or it's likely I just deluded myself into thinking they liked me.

she put her head on my shoulder
it was in 2014 and it's still my hottest experience

No. The only time that ever happened was when I physically and mentally made myself ask my first girlfriend out. I had one girl flirt with me in highschool and that's it

I had a girl put her head on my shoulder when I was in elementary school.