What is Any Forums's religion (including a-isms)? I'm Catholic

What is Any Forums's religion (including a-isms)? I'm Catholic.

Attached: vulgata.jpg (458x669, 85.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6sbwFspwsLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

god is dead. I'm an atheist

Nondenominational Christian because there isn't any church that lines up with my beliefs.

Unsubscribed but I kind of like the eastern philosophies. Mostly Dao and Zen

You are a freemason, specifically a member of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, and you leaked plenty of their secrets.

>Nondenominational Christian
based.

I think all of the major religions are patently false and have no particular set of beliefs

Protestant Reformed

I joined the Catholic church this Easter.

I believe in no god.
I believe in a programmer, who isn't greater than us below surface level.

Attached: laindress.gif (305x354, 21.02K)

Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints. Not sure if im a being a good ambassador of Gods church by being here though

I don't subscribe to anything in particular. But I think supernatural stuff is real. I'm also strongly sympathetic to evangelical christianity and I'm very well-versed in the gospels

Attached: 1588466329929.jpg (704x587, 83K)

And we have killed him.

Agnostic steering towards atheist.

Non-denom Universalist Christian. My theology is fairly neoplatonic (quite like that which was commonly held by the Orthodox church fathers as well as the Cappadocian Fathers). Reading "That All Shall Be Saved" by David Bentley Hart fully convinced me of Christian Universalism, which reconciles the belief in a God who is equal to the good in its purest sense with that of the existence of hell (which in fact is canonically purgative and finite).

Theologically I am a democratic modernity, but I usually just say animist. I also like a lot in Shinto
youtube.com/watch?v=6sbwFspwsLc

gay retar

Attached: stare.png (90x86, 20.92K)

No u retardfaggot user

Attached: 2a0cd4b0-featuredimage.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

Are you trolling with this "democratic modernity" 'theology' of yours?

i also am roman catholic. i'm interested to see how many christian denominations are on this board

what is a democratic modernity?

I was baptized Catholic, but I want to convert to Judaism.