Be walking my dog

>Be walking my dog
>Middle aged woman around her 40s-50s passing by says "he's so fluffy and cute"
Was I supposed to say anything to that?

Attached: 1592844124290.jpg (458x507, 33.44K)

You were supposed to say "you too".

Old women are lonely and desperate, if you're into that sort of thing.
You can say just about anything.

She clearly wasn't flirting with me, I'm just asking what would be the expected reply to that comment, if any at all

Tell her how sick she is for taking the dogpill.

Stare at her, bring up your phone and whisper stuff into it as you stare at her until she leaves

My is one of these people and he comments on almost every dog he sees. Most people just smile back. I think that's a reasonable response.

This OP. Are you socially retarded?

This.
Tell her that "he is already taken", so she doesn't get any ideas about your dog romantically

>Most people just smile back. I think that's a reasonable response.
I guess, but what if I were wearing a mask then? How would I react instead?

You should say thanks and proceed to compliment your dog too, like saying he is also a good dog and smart. Gotta compliment your dog when you can, you are all hes got.

Also funny how there isnt a single genuine answer here, but whatever

Why would I say thanks if my dog is the one being complimented instead of me?

>H-he's gay, so back off!

you're out wearing a mask while walking your dog? are you chinese?

Yeah, it doesn't make sense for you to say thanks at that point, WTF. He is just fucking with you, ignore that guy.

Women don't know what they want.
What specifically she was doing is what's clinically referred to as psychological sublimation.
In other words, she is transmuting her emotions through the dog into what she sees as a socially acceptable manner.
I think she wanted to fuck. Humans (particularly women) are emotional creatures and the "normal" ones use high frequency emotions to attract prospective mates.

Attached: Fig-Stracciatella-and-Honey-Bruschetta-3.jpg (600x902, 101.49K)

My dog is unironically a volcel, they've tried getting him to mate with some dogs a few times and he never showed any interest.

I wasn't, but what if I was? What would I say then?
I don't recall middle aged women in my area for being know to fucking teenagers (I look like one), she was probably just being polite or something.

>I don't recall middle aged women in my area for being know to fucking teenagers (I look like one), she was probably just being polite or something.
It's natural I think for women in deadlocked relationships to want to seek something else; most older men are fat and repulsive.
When I was in my early 20s milfs used to hit on me but I was too autistic to know what they were doing.

Attached: tallhotchick.jpg (1465x1953, 1.37M)

>I wasn't, but what if I was? What would I say then?
Idk, something simple, like thanks (no, its not an awkward reply).

say this "you wanna pet it?"...after pulling your dick out.

Because its YOUR dog, you also should feel good if he gets complimented, it basically means you are a good dog owner. Feel a bit more empathy, im sure that if you get complimented your mom would feel like she got the compliment too. Holy shit, its like you guys are actual robots with no feelings