What do you do when someone takes hours to reply??

what do you do when someone takes hours to reply??

Attached: 1630839749607.webm (1024x576, 509.75K)

Why'd she take that video in view of the toilet? Nasty woman.

idc bc i probably took longer to respond to them in the first place. what you should do is just leave it theres probably a reason they arent

probably start playing video games or go to sleep
you can only wait on other people so long before it kills you
best skill men can ever have is being content alone

I send naked pictures of potentially underage anime girls

Not give a fuck because I'm alpha (I'm just pretending but no one can tell)

Depends. I'll assume this is your secret crush with this advice.

A few options:
1. Take longer to reply than he/she did.
2. "New phone, who dis?"
3. Act like you were having a conversation with someone else and accidently sent a reply to her/him. Options include a flirty, funny, or unusual. You've seen the memes, "sorry that pic was for someone else".

fap and realize that you never actually gave a shit in the first place. You're just horny

nothing because i dont think other peoples lives revolve around me

this need for people to text back promptly or youll go into some kind of death spiral is frankly...woman shit.

get over yourself

simply move on to the next one

I usually just tilt queue a bunch of League of Legends games until bed time, see a response from her after 5 hours, ignore it and go to sleep and then probably ignore her for another day or 2 before replying back with a one word response

Attached: 1624221520432.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

I dont have that problem because I stopped initiating conversations.

i was expecting it to be a scat video because of the toilet in the background, but all i got was dissapointment

is that a dog? lower right

Attached: 1618547842595.png (400x400, 6.65K)

reply new funny quirky messages to entice them to rejoin the conversation

lol yes yjk

idk, go about my day? I assume they're busy and will respond when they can. I often take hours to reply as well, people have lives.

i forget about it literally. too busy doing other shit to even care about it.
when you get into your 30s, you stop fucking with people unless you know it's gonna be worthwhile.
people with no lives do that ghosting shit. they don't see worth in themselves or others.

If it happens all the time I just stop talking to them. Women aren't special enough to be at their beck and call.

>open webm
>see dumb bitch slapping her fat lazy ass
>its so blubbery it fucking ripples
>think about how men start jacking it to this sight alone like it's the greatest thing in the world
>this useless bitch is attractive for roughly a decade by default and people act like it's some golden thing
>she's really just as out of shape as I am and probably has an average face
>some loser will think she's a goddess and simp for her while she swallows cum
>disgust reaches such a height it evaporates into apathy
>close webm
>write this post

either she lacks a mirror in the other parts of the place or lives with other people that wouldn't be ok having her flash her ass so a bathroom is the safest place.