[Good News] Itoh-Chan has a successful US tour, getting over in GCW, and is on her way back to Japan

[Good News] Itoh-Chan has a successful US tour, getting over in GCW, and is on her way back to Japan.

Attached: 2022-08-19 15.25.22 twitter.com cdb0efac33df.jpg (896x705, 142.76K)

Glad to see Itoh chan finding love in America and around the world. She's a good egg and real cutie.

international super star Maki Itoh

What does she clear on excursion like this? I can’t imagine Itoh rolling out of bed, catching a plane to the other side of the world and plying her craft for less than 2k per appearance and hotel and travel expenses. I’d guess she got payed sub 10k but that would be me talking out my ass. Has any talent that’s a moderate “draw” broken down what the pay scale is like?

Attached: 00B64D5C-6CDA-404A-8C4A-A4AC5FF05033.jpg (702x2048, 433.58K)

>good news
>back to japan
based
she is a comedic jobber at best

Back in US but no AEW appearance?! Lame.

She taped a match for Dark.

user, you blind?

I want to take Itoh san back to México with me

Attached: 1422781887008.jpg (500x500, 83.65K)

I'm going to see her fight Chelsea Green in Vancouver next month.

based

I need the grannies in CMLL to dominate Maki Itoh like they did with Shoko

Attached: friend CMLL.webm (1280x720, 2.15M)

Itoh's gambling a little bit. I think she hopes AEW will sign her eventually if she makes enough waves.

I like how she's at least trying to get noticed by wrestling indie shows in the US. Meanwhile Shida, Emi, and Riho won't work US indies so don't make waves

Attached: Maki_Itoh_and_the_Dark_Order_1_1.webm (640x360, 2.63M)

And a huge sigh of relief for Joshi fans. She's in one piece, didn't get groped, didnt deal with racism. Are indy wrestling fans actually based?

Visual international superstar Maki Itoh

Attached: 20220807_201226.jpg (966x1560, 364.13K)

>over in GCW
Lmao

Imagine the miles of white penis she has taken this tour.

she's so cute bros

Based race mixing paisa.

A lot of Japanese entertainment acts travel abroad to increase their stock and name recognition at home. A lot of them do it at a loss. They return as "internationally famous" and since Japan is the world's third largest economy, it can help them get an edge on the competition.

holy yum

I would react the same