Get into Elden Ring

>get into Elden Ring
>my coworker is also into Elden Ring
>start talking about it basically the whole shift
>next shift, working with grrl gamer and same guy
>talking about ER again
>grrl is mad she's left out cuz she can't afford the game, basically kills conversation constantly
>give her the game so she can talk about it with us
>doesnt say thank you, acts like she's owed it
>whatever
>next shift we try and talk about it again but now she's getting mad every time we talk about something that's even remotely a spoiler
>she's playing at a snail's pace, somehow missing most blatant features, including using Torrent and ashes of war
>been two months and she just barely beat Godrick
>still won't let us talk about anything beyond that without throwing a fit
Why do women want to be included in things when they clearly don't care about them?

Attached: 9beb9941edc297e0d2269b8825c6c876.jpg (650x854, 46.63K)

She's an attention whore who doesn't like it when men ignore her, nothing complicated about it

But now we ignore her in silence

So you and your friends let yourselves being interrupted by a common bitch? And give her a fucking copy of the game?! God damn you guys deserve a kick in the balls

I thought it could be a good way to make a new friend, I give stuff to people I like so this wasn't weird for me
She makes us do more work to pick up the slack when she's mad so its easier to just shut up

Women hollow out every hobby they touch and intrinsically shift it into sexual dynamics between them and each guy.
A lot of times the guys themselves are to blame, but it's still shitty, and the locust of conflict inevitably becomes about the woman

I've noticed that, same pattern as >girl joins the guild
Fortunately my coworker is a married boomer and I don't really care about thots so our own friendship isn't affected. It's just really annoying and it suddenly dawned on me that it's been two goddamn months and I still get bitched at for talking about our hopes for the DLC

>feeding the beast
how are you getting trolled irl?

We just ignore it mostly now but randomly she'll brag how "good" she's doing after clearing another dungeon in one night
Its the only reason I know what point she's at

start dating her
vidya date at her place
casually speed run ER
leave
profit

This retarded simp faggot, just rope OP

/thread. Shes just trying to insert herself into the conversation and then shut down that conversation in order to redirect the conversation to something more closely about her personally, for example whereever she is currently at in her savegame. But I bet you thats not the only topic she tries to steer you both into when she comes lver to shut down your convo, right? I bet you if you pay attention its varied but ALWAYS something closely related to her personally.

100%, it's something I've noticed myself I guess I was just too naive and thought she could join us instead of just grab attention

You bought a girl you barely know a $60 game, you fucking simp, pathetic

I buy people games regularly, I've even bought anons games
Call me pathetic all you want but I wasn't simping

Then you're an idiot without value for your money, same shit. Buying someone you barely know a full priced AAA game is retarded and it makes me cringe thinking about it, whatever reason you could have for it it's fucking stupid

The problem is that women dont see kindness or prosocial community-oriented-behavior as something positive (or even the way you and I see it). They see it the way a scammer sees their mark being too friendly with them. Like they see it as weakness, but like a particular way. I dont know how to explain it better but like, yeah if you have ever interacted with crooks/scammers IRL and tried to be nice with them youll know what in talking about

Thats why no matter how cool of a person you are you cant give them stuff. Think of it like petting an aligator. I like gators theyre cool but you should really not pet them. I like petting all animals anddont give petting dogs a second thought I always govr out pets. But like we all know not to pet strange agressive dogs (women who have pitbulls kek)

Not really, not unless there exists a rule of thumb about that type of person. Like women for example see kindness as something disgusting and something that should be opportunistically taken advantage of. But most dudes arent like that so it doesnt matter if you buy randos games. Think of it like buying someone a beer.

here you are complaining about the girl and yet you would go out and buy random games for her for her pleasure
shut the fuck up dumbass simp

> A child was throwing a tantrum.
> I paid attention to it. Whoops. Oh well, may as well ask wtf it's problem is.
> The child says it wants to be in the conversation.
> Well, the child clearly doesn't know anything about this, I probably shouldn't humor it
> It throws a bigger tantrum.
> Instead of ignoring it at this crucial point, I'll just capitulate and humor it.
> Hell, I'll even buy it something to try to appease it.
> Oh, that didn't work out. Now it's throwing a bigger tantrum.
> Damn it, now this has been going on for two months and it just gets worse and worse.
> I still keep paying attention to it.
> Why do people who throw tantrums and get what they want keep throwing tantrums bros?

Yaya.

> I'm a spineless sheep that cowers in fear of women under the guise of "being nice" or "avoiding conflict!"
> I even make sure to validate the behavior of people taking advantage of me!
> So why won't this situation fix itself?!

A beer doesn't cost 60$, in fact where I live and probably most places you could get more than five 6-packs with that, enough for a party. It's way too much to gift to someone you aren't close with. I would hesitate buying my closest mates a game that expensive

it's your own fault for being such a pathetic cuck and giving her the time of day

I hate that woman. But i hate you more you pathetic fuck. Women are awful since men let them.

>still won't let us talk about anything beyond that without throwing a fit

How about you tell her to fuck off and dont let her ruin you and your coworkers fun. No its her fault since we are both spineless and would rather just be silent.

Attached: , Based1 - kopia.jpg (680x469, 29.06K)

Grow the fuck up and play a real game

Attached: D4C6A12B-8F69-4E8F-AEDE-68AF68B405BE.jpg (1440x1455, 331.01K)

Complain to HR that you are being harassed by her for being transgender.