Letter Thread

Best Coast edition
No more brother's wars
From each according to their ability, to each according to his need
What doesn't destroy you, makes you stronger
Freud was a spook, mostly
Read Lacan
Well, actually, highest priority, Baudrillard

Attached: 1652406893953.png (453x473, 232.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zxptc68Mpw4
youtu.be/nMU1-2m8Z80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For
I was just saying that you could say something like "the best way to *actually* do this would only become clear after trying it for a while and getting feedback from a lot of the people involved, and it might end out being that a leaderless collective is better than some known individual where differences in status could cause issues; without the individual there is no ego"
I think, in psychological terms, that is what was implied
Not implying that it is 'better' or 'worse'
1 or 0, true or false, is a binaru fascist tyranny imposed on this interconnected world full of grey clouds that only tease but don't burst open and leave us thirsty and also obscured from the rays of the sun

Why do lie and deny, eventually all the lies and guilt.will catch up to you, it's already showing. Your secret gf is waiting for you. Stop leading others on.

I'll look into Lacan. I like Freud for his work on talk theory. I think that's an effective way of dealing with things.

>What doesn't destroy you, makes you stronger
youtu.be/zxptc68Mpw4

Attached: 1610376055196.jpg (1280x720, 121.78K)

yikes. wrong video.

youtu.be/nMU1-2m8Z80

That's the whole basis of psychotherapy of course and the problem is that vapid western females don't realise that they shouldn't get to choose who their therapist is; we're all connected
You tease those who you like right?
Imagine a robot who's literally as sociopathic as Freud was though in how he manipulated these upper-class girls into telling him all sorts of things under the guise of 'therapy' haha
I bet he'd get called a creep today

Ah yeah about Lacan, check out Paul Fry's lecture on Youtube (Yale University I think) the idea that the unconscious is structured like a language; a 'rebus' is actually fascinating

>wrong video
somehow fitting nonetheless

If whatever is the topic of interest doesn't involve my dick impregnating someone, I don't care.

>Your secret gf is waiting for you.
Now you are really pissing me the fuck off, not only with putting thoughts in my head that are not reality, but also with making it look like it's reality, while there is nobody from here in my personal life. You annoy the shit out of me, especially when you're trying to set me up with people, especially when I don't want to do e-dating bullshit, and if it's someone I don't like my blood literally starts boiling.
Stop being yourself or fuck off, cunt.

Meaghan
I'm worried about a lot of things right now involving you and when we will do great things that change our lives together, I'm worried about sitting here and not knowing. A year is a really long time and not time someone would just give up with someone I believe in you and in us and the change we will bring about together , I'm waiting to see you in June
John

you're alls tupid and dumb and mean and

Even more so if it's someone both me and you know I don't like. Are you asking for more psychological violence by chance? I'm asking because that, is what I infer from your attitude.
I told you.
Six million.
FUCKING.
TIMES.

DO
NOT
ANNOY ME.
YOU DISGUST PIECE OF SHIT. GO TO HELL.

A bunch bullshitting liars

You like that shit I took? Gay ass faggot

I'm completely heterosexual and ((((((((((you)))))))))) annoy the shit out o me, something I deeply hate. Eat the shit you just made and die in a oven.

i'm kind of sick of being told that i feel zen or i have a calming, positive presence, energy and voice from women. i didn't know being detached from my surroundings while talking with a deep voice made people feel safer or calmer around me, but i've heard it from literally 4 women so it must be true

if only you could see my mind. because it's the complete opposite. the hellscape i won't show you, but i'm glad you feel calmer around me

Attached: 1606821636092.jpg (545x465, 22.32K)

Give me a moment to delete that and fix the typos, I feel the veins on my neck and I don't like that. Hate. HATE.

Do they eve pop and your afraid someone would cut them
Will all the blood flow

You know the thing you do whenever you set me up for shit, try putting in my mind ideas that aren't mine, while posing as me and then make it look like it's reality, like it's what is really happening and I'm really getting the "girl of my dreams", while in reality you're setting me up with either someone I don't like, or someone that genuinely holds very justified grudges against me, so all I end up with doing is waiting for a message for 3 minutes and then go for a smoke?

That, makes me want to bash your skull open with a rock, even more than you personally leading me on for the purpose of laughing behind my back with your friends, or using whover boyfriend you b
have at the moment for that purpose. Or you having told me your sexual history in detail as it was happening, including fucking animals and your father, yes that really happened, and yes, she really enjoyed it.
Or you, telling me you're having a box of lorazepam and a litre of vodka while I was pleading you not to do that, for the months to a fucking end and you NEVER FUCKING LISTENED.
Or you, suicide baiting for pity and attention. Because you're fucking SHIT.
Something I wish you would do for real, so that I, and the rest of the planet, won't have to deal with the absolute fucking shit person you are anymore.

Go to hell, Valerie K. Wait for me there. Burn in a fucking fire. Do it.
Jules.

...And I still made typos. That, demonstrates me how much you fuck with my head, and how much I absolutely fucking despise you. Hate. Hate. HATE.
HATE.
HATE.
HATE.
HATE.

Why do your absolutely fucking shit mannerisms never, EVER change? Why do you keep trying on me shit you can clearly see NEVER fucking works and NEVER will? How can you be so much of a FUCKING RETARD despite having 142IQ?