One chance at life

>one chance at life
>never got to be a woman
it is hard to keep fighting on

Attached: wallpaper.jpg (800x600, 90.35K)

women have their own issues, delusional tranny fucks thinking having a pussy is easy mode

women issues are significantly less of issues than men issues

You will never be a piroto

Attached: 3D Arael 71wmb80m4cf81 R.jpg (3264x2448, 734.22K)

nah, they still need to work, they still need to look good to find a decent partner

Not him but it is easy mode

>still need to work
not expected to provide but can expect to be provided for
>still need to look good
not nearly as much as men are expected to look good plus most of the stuff expected of men cannot be changed such as height

>women have their own issues
i never said they don't
but i just don't think that a male life is worth putting any effort into. it can be easier as a man in some cases, but there are no rewards or anything at all that are worth it. unless that effort is to become closer to the woman i want to be then why should i even try in life?

>not nearly as much as men are expected to look good
idk about that. women spending a lot of time and resources on appearance. men just kind of do the bare minimum expected in that regard

Attached: W3Vn31_a-Ui3Jlmaw_f5sNu6P8Ua8kjXu2dzvicWkq8.png (500x750, 149.1K)

>women have their own issues
Yes, some of the biggest issues women has is to choose from all their endless options.
The endless lifelong las vegas style buffet they have available.
Should I marry a billionaire, should I fuck the amazing chad with giant biceps, what car should i have my dad buy me, should my "bf" take me to Seychelles or the Maldives.

for women life is on pure easy mode. Get everything handed to you, loved by everyone, never experience loneliness or rejection, face no consequences, get all the help and support and benefits for everything.
Think of a massive all-inclusive luxury cruise, but better, and life-long.

you're describing a perfect 1% upper class fantasy life. obviously, i would much rather live that sort of life as a woman than as a man. there are men that could live without consequences, such as NEETs, and men who can live in absolute luxury because they have rich parents as well.

it's fun to fantasize about that stuff sometimes since i often dream about what it would be like. if the social roles in life were completely reversed i would still hate being a man and i would still hate having a male biology, and i would still hate myself. almost all of my resentment towards being a man is because of my body, not because of my role in society.

Attached: buffet.jpg (1280x1280, 185.28K)

But this "what if" doesn't just work with gender too
Sure in another timeline you might be a woman but you might also be born in Africa or the Middle East

Thought I understand the reasoning behind the femboy and troon scenes

Attached: males vs females.png (640x566, 323.61K)

The image forgets to factor in sexual and gender preferences and stereotypes. Also nothing about Eva is normal so it's pointless to generalize like this. Also Rei isn't shy.

fpbp

being femoid isn't easymode, i'll concede it's probably easier pre30

Its properly the top 1-5% of male lifes.
But its very easy achievable for women. 80% of females will experience this.

of course if i were born a woman, it wouldn't be me, i could have been born a man in those areas as well which probably wouldn't be good either
when i wish or imagine myself as a woman i imagine a female version of myself. like what if the sperm cell that made me had my dad's X chromosome instead of his Y. or what if i had some genetic disorder that caused me to develop as a woman. hell, even what if i were intersex and were able to become a passing trans woman?

>But this "what if" doesn't just work with gender too
when i fantasize about another person's life, i of course imagine a better one, like all people do

>being femoid isn't easymode
it makes some things easier and more likely and some things harder and less likely.
there are more important things to what makes life easy or hard like how rich your parents are, your iq, other genetics.

>i'll concede it's probably easier pre30
but having it be easier earlier in life is better than having it be easier later in life. if you have it easier while young it lets you both enjoy the best years of your life and set up and plan for the future better

i don't think 80% of women are married to billionaires and racing lambos like i think there's definitely an apex fallacy going on here. obviously being an attractive rich woman would be the best possible existence above all else. but 80% of women are not that

Attached: asuka drift.png (1280x959, 751.45K)

>but having it be easier earlier in life is better than having it be easier later in life. if you have it easier while young it lets you both enjoy the best years of your life and set up and plan for the future better
i think this is a grass being greener situation
it's a long looong looooong time these days after you are 30.

I have two questions for you:
Are you an incel?
Are you a tranny?

Never said they were married to billionaires, but many have the option. And if its not a billionaire they can defiantly settle for a messily millionaire.

80% of women has these options. I mean just look at an average womans weekend options:

Party with the football winner team or
party with Hollywood celebrities in the hills or
go to davos to party with the top ceos and world leaders
Jeez its so hard to be a woman, what should i choose????

>i think this is a grass being greener situation
maybe, but i wish i could experience it myself instead of bitterly looking

>it's a long looong looooong time these days after you are 30.
but the effects of aging start to be felt around 30 so most of those years are spent in weakness. there are clear biological indicators of decay in both men and women as they get older but in the future treatments for this will only get better. even if i could afford it i don't know if i would want TRT, given my situation

>Are you an incel?
i wouldn't consider myself one, but i am a virgin
>Are you a tranny?
no. if i were one, at least i could justify my desire to be a woman somehow

>average woman
>go to davos to party with the top ceos and world leaders

Attached: testosterone-levels-by-age.png (830x414, 28.53K)

You will never be a woman.
So try to be a proper man.

>being femoid isn't easymode,

Yes it is.

>So try to be a proper man.
but why?
how do you even define a proper man?

Attached: asukaj.jpg (811x913, 51.25K)