What the ACTUAL FUCK is wrong with ALL WOMEN

Women are literally incapable of love. They do not know what love is, nor do they crave love. They do not want mutually respectful, loving relationships. They only crave male validation in the form of use and degradation. It doesn't matter what kind of woman she is, she can be a strong independent don't-need-no-man type, or an academic feminist leftist type, or a strong Christian values trad wife type, or a shy nerdy I-just-want-to-cuddle-and-hold-hands type, IT DOES NOT FUCKING MATTER, get them alone in the bedroom with a man they want and they only want to feel one thing from him: used, disrespected, fucked, raped. They do not want respect, that's too suspect because they literally cannot envision themselves as anything other than an object, a receptacle that runs on toxic male validation. Seriously. They need that shit like oxygen. Women will do LITERALLY ANYTHING to get that male validation from someone who does not respect them. They do not want dick that loves and respects them. They want dick that degrades and hates them. And the less a man respects them, the hotter it is for woman. They want to be trauma bonded. They want to be used and then hated because they live for the small moments of male validation when it seems like they proved their worth to someone that outwardly does not care about them. How did we get to this? Why do they crave male validation in such toxic ways? Just... WHAT THE FUCK, WOMEN?! What is wrong with you? Don't tell me it isn't true, I've seen it too many times. I've been the one to give it to them. I've seen the light in their eyes, like their soul just came alive, when you switch from nice guy to raging misogynist. They CUM so much harder when you CONTROL them. Just think of all the attention whores and camsluts online who will post the most degrading shit for NOTHING, for anonymous anons to go "woohoo, now put a sharpie in your pooper". Yes, ALL women do this. Yes, ALL women want this. Yes, ALL women.

HOW
WHY
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

Attached: IMG_3875.png (400x416, 148.76K)

Ikr they treat Chads like sex meals rather than romantic partners

just accept it and move on

They are capable of love, just not with sub 8 males, every heard "Chad only"?

NOOO WHY WON'T A 10/10 STACY FUCK ME NOOOO

Attached: pexels-photo-3905727.jpg (500x750, 26.77K)

Apparently liking Chad is evolutionary advantageous and liking you isn't.

juggernaut's law retard

Wrong again, user. They only want degradation from Chad. They do not want love from Chad.

Pure projection. Im not talking about fucking, Im talking about love. Women do not know or want love, or to be loved.

Evolution doesnt give a shit about anything except breeding so human women are defective since they only want to fuck 20% of men actually 5% of percent of men.

>Women are literally incapable of love.
Wrong, they love children, dogs, attention & validation. They just dont love men. I know this, which is why i make them ay me in order to get my dick & date me

Biology/evolution cannot be erased with technology. It's 2 million years of encoding both us men and have what women have.

Something in their evolution was an advantage to be commanded by men that was deemed a threat. She is the weaker gender and had to find some kind of way to avoid death or harm for her offspring. So she took abuse.

Attached: 1647191520508.jpg (960x865, 117.63K)

im a tranny, and bi. i totally disagree with this, like ive dated women, ive dated men, and while they are different, they still feel the same emotions, im in a relationship with a girl rn even, and she really seems committed, and so am i. i mean have i flirted with some guys while we were together, yes, but like i still love her and want to be with her

2 million years ago Chad faces literally didnt exist. Look at how rare Chad level faces are in black africans or Abos to understand this better.

OP's cope level is over 9000.

My fucking god. To think males today are such pussys. You don't deserve the balls you were issued

Trannies dont count as women and your gf would like you more if you called her a slut for dick

Yeah nigga it's kind of annoying but you really can't be mad at the world for being the way it is, that isn't healthy. Just cope and be the man they want.

>be the man they want
It's not possible for every man to be in top 20%

Theres no cope. I have a gf and I have lived this lifestyle. This is an opinion formed by lived experience and first-hand evidence. You will never convince me it is not true because there is never any evidence to the contrary

well its like a lesbian relationship, and less of a hetero normative one. I am actually the slut for dick as one time in college i sucked 10 dicks in a week

Seriously, start acting more like a toxic man and treating your girl like a slut and see how much more she comes alive

Kill yourself immediately in the most painful way possible

this is unironic now, she really likes when i choke her like really hard in bed, and she is such a brat so she ends up making me hit her. in return she gives me hickeys. She wants me to do knife play with her some time, so ill see how that goes