You guys have been keeping up on your fitness right?

You guys have been keeping up on your fitness right?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 149.59K)

I do full body 3 times a week just so you fags can't say I don't try. I've done it for 6 months now. No gf.

Attached: you.jpg (627x533, 78.39K)

>I do full body 3 times a week just so you fags can't say I don't try. I've done it for 6 months now
That's awesome dude, keep at it. I just got done with my set I go 6 days on 1 day off of chest bicep shrugs and curls.
>No gf.
Who cares, lifting feels so good.

>Who cares, lifting feels so good.
No it doesn't. I hate going but I never miss a day.

>No it doesn't
I mean in the sense of how good/accomplished you feel afterwards
>I hate going but I never miss a day
This is what I'm talking about.

yes. i dread squats and deadlifts

I did it consistently for 3 months and I hated it. Back to being a lanklet I guess

Man youre a faggot, you will never get a gf.

Whats the point of fitness if I can't use it to make women breed with me?
Please, tell me what is one fucking use for spending 3 hours a day 6 days a week, at the gym?
If I can't use my fitness to breed, it is a fucking worthless timesink.

i hate it too but i don't want to be a skinny faggot ever again

Working out is a life long routine.
If you ever stop you go back to being a skinny fuck.
That's hours out of your day, every day, for the rest of your life.
Theres no point besides cardio to stay fit.
Muscles become harder and harder to maintain after 40, and its nearly impossible after 50 unless you're working out 4 hours a day every day.

>6am run for 5km with my dog wearing 30kgs of weights.
>7.30: conditioning.
>8:30 leave the gym to go to work.
>Work as a cleaner, moving all day.
>16.00 20 minutes on rowing machine. 5 mins per resistance level.
>16:30 500m swim
>Back home by 5.

>hours out of your day, every day
i do full body 3 days a week, it takes about 1.5 hours. really even most of that is just sitting around resting

i just need to somehow find a solution to make lower body exercises not make me want to kill myself.

that's really my only problem.

more cardio could help. I use to do an hour of laps around the pool before starting my routine. then 2 hours of lifting, lower weights, higher number of reps. it burns harder but it prevents actual pain from developing in your joints.

im reluctant to do more cardio because i already have to eat insane calories to even gain weight.. like 3500-3600

i go on long bike rides once a week with my friend and they burn like 1300 calories. it's just not sustainable trying to bulk up. extreme metal drumming is basically my cardio every day

i did switch to 3x8 from 3x5 for squats and it's slightly more bearable. but still loathsome

What is the point when we are all manlets next to Hugo?

I've just started doing bicep curls about 2 months ago (had to stop for a bit when I caught a nasty cold) because I work a physical job and the extra arm muscle helps immensely since my upper body is naturally skinny.
You guys should really have some sort of reason for working out other than to impress girls because the fact is there are so many guys with more muscle than you'll ever have because of their natural frame.
You should lift with purpose for yourself and nobody else.

I have no idea what exercise to actually do and I'm too autistic to go to the gym

Can't find the motivation to do anything these days

Attached: What's the most you ever lost on a diet.jpg (250x154, 4.28K)

we live in the fucking matrix

Besides all of the health benefits to keeping fit it also raises endorphins making you feel better/happier.