You didn't speak to the black girl left out of the white social circles at the anime convention

>You didn't speak to the black girl left out of the white social circles at the anime convention

Attached: vok.jpg (706x960, 84.81K)

because i'm not white and i've never been to an anime convention

Women at anime conventions want me to bow my head and appreciate their cosplay. They don't want me to talk to them, and indeed will probably get me kicked out with no refund (for "harassment") if I try to talk to them.

they smell awful im warning you

I did speak with black reimu
She was a nice lady

Attached: Anime convention party.jpg (2048x1515, 232.78K)

Did you put your penis inside of her tho?

>girl left out of the social circle at anime convention
it has literally never happened, you might as well have said 'you didn't grow wings and fly today'

whites are the one that smell awful, like wet dogs, they don't use washcloths to shower and scrub their dead skincells and bacteria off of them.
To blacks social status is really important.
They will get roasted by other blacks for smelling bad.
Blacks take pride in luxury items to look the best they can.
No racism to whites intended.

that's not how talking works

Attached: Tribal.jpg (2203x2938, 729.32K)

Whites only wash their hair in the shower, and they think they need to do that, and only that, every single day. Most have NEVER washed their butt, except by accident.

wait...is that the pepe haircut?

>They will get roasted by other blacks for smelling bad
funniest shit I read all day

Attached: 1564453522653.jpg (251x242, 7.26K)

It is funny, but it is too costly for a black to smell like shit.
They always have to be wearing the newest designer cologne or perfume.
And the newest air jordans or hypebeast merchandise.
Social status is too important in black culture.

I don't go to anime conventions. I would go to furry conventions but I don't think there's many black girls there and there's too many faggots and gross people there.

Only nasty ghetto girls, probably. Black girls smell the same as other girls, just the smell of skin and sweat, hair smells like coca butter, pits and vagina are musky but that's to be expected, best smell I ever smelt was from a black girl panties.

I envy sex havers.
Stop stealing our women.

Describe sheboon musk, user.

You're hiding from all women either way.

No need to be a faggot, I was being playful.

nta but I always think of the smell as sunscreen but sour. Sometimes it has a hint of armpit in it too.

I'm not stealing anyone, black girls traumatized by black men gravitate to us white/hispanic guys.
Sour, Salty, Sweaty, like a seafood smell. The nice part is how their hair is curly and soft like wool, the bad part it's so thick it's suffocating so you have to be careful.

The panty smell was divine. I had just taken a shower with my girl, and we already talked about her giving me a pair as a trophy. So she shampoo'd and cleant up then toweled off before wearing clean panties for a few mintues then gave them to me. If her previous smell was an intense salty ocean, seafood smell, this was a sea BREEZE smell. I could smell salt mixed with flower (lavender) shampoo and damp water from the shower. Like smelling ocean spray on a nice day.

i did talk to her tho. she was suicidal and literally had delusions of me cheating on her. even though i only knew her for one day

how many girls were you talking to that one day hhhhmmmm?