Untitled

Attached: tribute.png (1196x1087, 1.67M)

this is a shot at kenny. after dynamite kenny did a promo and he mentioned the elite wouldnt be a tribute act

I'm aware.
Bald FTR can cry all he wants.

A William and Zachary Zulock tribute act.

Attached: 1660430829485997.jpg (780x746, 169.16K)

>the elite wouldnt be a tribute act
Hmmm

Dax is dating his daughter

>daughter

Please, Cash. Please get heat with Punk so Corny will turn on him faster

these fags are absolutely dimeless at least cash or is that dax? lost some weight

So there is coom in those bottles?

imagine being this pozzed at this age

Attached: IMG_20220604_131727.jpg (1080x1974, 598.25K)

the not bald one does not actually like to drink KWAB

Terminally gotten to.

He suffers from anorexia nervosa pls understand.

So everytime the bucks refuse to job to these shitters, Tony gives them another belt to keep them happy?

So Kenny said “tribute act” and these homos immediately thought he was talking about them? Kek these retards took the bait and exposed themselves

FTR beat the bucks the last time they fought. The problem is Jeff Hardy fucked all the storylines up with his drunk driving shit.

Tribute act could be a dig at them it could also mean Kenny isn't going to go out there and half ass it/play the 'greatest hits' like the hardys were doing in AEW. He's going to sawdust himself.

FTR bald is more like FTR groomer

>the elite wouldnt be a tribute act
But that's all the young cucks have been for the past decade.

you tell'em uncle dax

Attached: IMG_20220513_105159.jpg (1080x608, 117.23K)

>He's going to sawdust himself.
Based. Every wrestler should go full bore at all times and eventually die in the ring for my entertainment, just like Misawa. Kenny and Darby are on the right path.

lol this is just setting up the elite vs ftr and punk, isn't it?

what sick pedo fuck

>5'10
hahahahhaha

man, Punk and these fellers either misinterpret and get worked by the smallest things or are master workers themselves. I'm willing to go with the former.

I get teaching your child to be accepting of everyone at an early age, but you gotta be careful what you say and what you surround them with. I don’t think teaching them that “gay is good” and surrounding them in gay and tranny flags is going to be the best for them later down the line. This poor girl will most likely end up being a part of the 40% all because her dad has major white guilt