Guys, this is a disaster. If Roe v Wade gets passed, it's the end of hookup culture...

Guys, this is a disaster. If Roe v Wade gets passed, it's the end of hookup culture. Women will no longer sleep with guys they just met. Can you imagine? It would be hell

Attached: 1653581762425.jpg (959x537, 159.96K)

>our only bargaining chip is the sex we only offer 20% of you
Good luck with that

Cant wait. This wont change shit for me but if normies get buttmad then I'm all for it.

>Since about 70% of men...
If they are so mad about these men then why do they only give those men attention and sex?

Because women are backwards as fuck. They reward the behavior they say they dont want and punish the behavior they say they do want. Never listen to a womans words only her actions. Only truth you'll ever get.

>someone who runs on hot pockets
Hey! The janny gets laid?

i think this is great and i am female. idk sounds good to me. hook-up culture and prostitution should die altogether. it's for the best.

>what is contraception

Attached: 67E7A0E9-EB61-4DFE-8C5E-81B941E62A05.jpg (1000x750, 269.35K)

Most zoomers can't cool. Seriously, all they know how to cook are microwave dinners and ramen.

based.
would eat out that sloppy puss

This makes me feel bad for women who aren't whores. Imagine making your entire self worth about sex.

Kinda swarthy.

Tfw Chad just gets more pussy now.
Holes and their fantasies lol

Notice how they are admitting to sleeping with sub par men they don't actually want kids with. Maybe if they reconsidered their standards, and, I don't know, stopped bedding human scum, then maybe they wouldn't have to worry about Jamal on house arrest being their baby daddy. I don't understand why they reward such bad behavior with sex.

Most of our generation cant even tolerate being with the same person for longer than a month let alone a long term relationship. Shits doomed and women get too many advantages in the way things are now no way they are going to give that up.

Most women keep tinder downloaded even after "committing". The second they get an "ick" they'll go back to swiping and texting their backups. It's over.

chad still wins , condoms and all , but fuck roasties lmao

>it's the end of hookup culture
how horrible

Attached: roevwade.jpg (895x759, 134.27K)

You have the tunnel view of a partner seeking male.
Tons of women feel "unready for a relationship" and shit like that, but yet they can't fathom not simply getting their itch scratched whenever it appears.
And those often and sometimes quite deliberately pick guys for that itch that they would never ever consider as "relationship material"
>muh experiences
So yeah those girls are very afraid to actually having to keep and feed an "Ooops"
If abortion get really forbidding I would investing into whoever makes PlanB pills, they will sell like crazy

When do we get a verdict, I'm sick of hearing about it, I will only care if it does get overturned and casual sex dies.

>and casual sex dies.
lmao, some girls will always treat fresh cock like you do your first weekend beer after a hard week.

>Men only care about sex and money
I don't care either way but it's interesting how these people can be so openly sexist while complaining about sexist. I wonder what causes it.

i wish it was different. superficial relationships are damaging for everyone involved. never going to use a dating app because of this

this made me kek
saved.