How do you make online friends? I'm so lonely and have no one to talk to

How do you make online friends? I'm so lonely and have no one to talk to

Attached: Jean.gif (480x270, 159.36K)

the era of making friends with people from other states/countries is long over user, nowadays the internet is used solely to communicate to people you already knew IRL

>the internet is used solely to communicate to people you already knew IRL
fucked up if tru

Greetings, friend. I invite you to Incel Dating Sim Quest A quest is a RPG where the posters vote for the main character's actions. Join if you're bored.

I met two through watching streams on twitch, great people.

wish i knew, i've been playing MMOs for 16 years and have yet to make an online friend

You want the real answer? Video games. That's the only organic way of making friends on the internet these days.

There's no adding random people on MSN or facebook anymore. That's over.

most suck but the smaller discord servers are okay sometimes

That's such a sad thread. They are perfectly normal looking men and they can't find gfs? What has this world come to?
I should probably watch more streamers desu. Only streamer I watch is Eggy on YT but he's hardly live when I'm awake these days. Any good streamers out there?
Yeah, it's surreal. I made some osrs friends back in the day, but things are super cliquey in most MMOs nowadays. I even tried VRChat and I noticed a similar pattern

Attached: tumblr_okatwbnN8E1v6bs4yo2_250.gif (250x265, 886.47K)

This is correct. I made my best online friend in the DoA subreddit and now we play and talk nearly every day

This too, I met two of my best friends on Any Forums asking to play games. I'd say I really lucked out since they aren't weird schizo homos.

What games was it?

what country are you in origii? if youre near me then we can talk some

the internet is clique-ish as shit now it's hard to meet anybody

find a cyber suicide cult
worked for me :^)

hey, im not op but i did that too. what is your registrant number? i feel like i have you added

My autistic brain can't even tell if this is real rn

Terraria and Yugioh. I met the first guy about 5, pushing 6 years ago and the other in about mid 2021 but we've come really close and I could say he's like a true brother to me.

Attached: 1650871287248.webm (568x320, 1.08M)

>registrant number
that's private i'm afraid. would rather not have it linked back to Any Forums again, 2022 Any Forums is a different beast from 2017 Any Forums

you make a discord account and add people

U can add me for example :D

BeastfromtheEast#7197

ohh thats sad ! but you have a point. glad to have met a fellow registrant out in the wild though . good memories