I love my boyfriend so much. He's the sweetest guy I know and he does so much for me...

I love my boyfriend so much. He's the sweetest guy I know and he does so much for me. Makes me breakfast in the morning and puts himself in front of the niggers when we're out in public. I wish I could do more for an actual ball of light in this cold world but I can't think of anything. Tricks by the unseeable, makes me colder and distant when really I want to light both of us on fire. Not literally of couse but like a spiritual sense of burning away our entire lives together. Like when you put two lighters together and makes the flame bigger. Something like that. God he's cute. Seeing him walk around shirtless all the time is a constant reminder of how lucky I got in my lot in life. I wish our roles were opposite, he's the one that deserves to live comfy not me but I think I would embalm anyone I would come across at my peak. Like how cell drained all those people. Something like that. I hope he's okay right now. He doesn't know it but when he's sleeping I draw sigils with kisses on his forehead so he has good dreams.

Attached: 41975456_p0.png (260x478, 63.11K)

I am inside your walls, mooching off your wifi and sustaining myself on insects

weak bait, next time try harder faggot

So you're the one who takes the tape off my breaker box and slams it in the night. What kind of messages are you trying to tell me? Should I start leaving some cat food and pretzels in the bathroom closet for you? I heard you under the house a few times. Don't get caught by my bf tho, he'll call you a freeloading nigger and thunk a hatchet into your solar plexus
What's bait about loving my boyfriend? He's a very good man and he deserves alot better than me. Have people in your life alway been so disingenuous that you can't trust anyone else anymore?

Attached: 70433598_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x833, 521.23K)

i'm going to rape you.

he's going to sit in the corner and masturbate. good boy.

you're mean. actually sick in the head. just like everyone else in this disgusting world. there is no hope for the few of us left

Attached: 917373.jpg (749x733, 184.05K)

cool
crab iris is kinda right though idk

Sorry desu ! That's very sweet of you to say but I'm in a commited relationship now and I'm never going to let something interfere with that. Also only niggers rape
I don't understand, I'm not mean at all. It can happen to you too but there are too many things attaching themselves to your vertebrae right now for that outcome to happen. Hope is real but you need to take blood cut out from your right arm and draw the 48th magic square on your chest. I believe in you user, don't become torn out of your mouth
Follow the above instructions and love isn't going to cost you anything. Be prepared to drown forever user

Attached: 37974498_p0.jpg (900x1042, 185.13K)

you don't have a choice. i will force myself on you. like a thief in the night...

ill be your hope

>tfw no cute racist gf

Attached: OIP (5).jpg (350x491, 25.35K)

based. thats all he needs, OP bot. he will keep protecting u

Tbh i wouldn't want a gf that says nigger despite being kinda racist myself

So are you like a woman or a faggot?

Attached: 1622341681167.png (564x542, 108K)

nah you don't understand how blood boiling it is to have a gf manipulated by the jews. i fucking hate it and generally try to subvert a girl's views into becoming racist/empathetic to racism after dating.

user is larping as a woman.

Cute, I hope to have a relationship like this one day.

Attached: pigeon.nyc.jpg (1200x800, 122.98K)

Hey you're from the letter threads right
Please tell me who "rota" is and why she's so popular

Yeah that's me. Not sure who "rota" is, probably some e-girl with orbiters. I try to stay away from the discord server scene and mostly just message people one on one if I do talk to them.

I never said I was a foid desu, our love is alot purer than anything a freaky fish crotch could ever provide. He's alot stronger than me and not just in physical strength. I rlly admire him and wish I could reciprocate his strength but leaning on his for now is all I can do. It's okay if you don't understand anons, you don't need to. Just understand that true love can exist in the material plane unabated by yahlboah or any of his Saturn niggers. I'm working on projection magic so I can see his dreams, he looks so happy next to me when he sleeps. I wanna see

Attached: ae9e70b58f3a5ebb9729da8ab45c9494.jpg (800x1129, 173.47K)

Ok im still gonna rape you