All women is lesbian

all women is lesbian

Attached: 1651549911156.webm (720x1280, 1.37M)

all ESL is brown

Not all lesbian is women.
Shrodingers tranny

Eastern europeans disagree

>Eastern europeans
euros is sleep now

This is very disgusting. Please don't ever post this webm again and stick to 2d images.
Thank you

im white as a sperm

I don't care how straight you are, female genitalia is absolutely repulsive.

Attached: gag.webm (960x540, 1.1M)

for us straights it is actually very attractive

g-d that looks so tasty.

sorry you is not white rodriguez

it's literally just a wet moist hole that serves to receive cock and is just barely suitable for giving birth (sometimes it's too small and a C-Section is necessary).
if you try and convince yourself it looks good then you're fighting a losing battle, cause it's really quite ugly, but I bet it feels good.

A wet moist hole filled with mucous and god knows what else. Might as well fuck a snotty nose during a heavy cold.

Attached: vaginal-discharge-1296x2170-body-1296x2159.png (1155x1924, 197.14K)

wrong, uncle tom

Attached: IMG_20220526_051145.jpg (3264x2448, 1.92M)

The vagina is the actual tube going from the uterus to the exit. The webm is a vulva/clitoris, which is actually vestigial/dormant penis tissue. So yeah, thinking this is hot is actually gay.

>some people with vaginas

Attached: 1B3FBB12-894C-4DE3-B3EA-5925D772E01B.jpg (750x920, 488.33K)

i thought they were gross when before puberty, but i guess man hormones mess with your brain

>but i guess man hormones mess with your brain
more like your brain just disowned the feelings of repulsion to conform to common folk ideas about sexual impulse and identity

no, i actually consider women's vaginas to be really attractive
except brown ones - those are disgusting

the vagina isn't externally visible
you like girl scrotum and peen

is that supposed to be a bad thing?
the attraction is ultimately tied to the idea of putting your peen inside a girl and impreganting her