I'm an alcoholic, but i'm still losing weight cause i don't eat anything, but it makes me bloated

i'm an alcoholic, but i'm still losing weight cause i don't eat anything, but it makes me bloated
is alcohol a valid addiction, or should i try other stuff?
i've never done other drugs btw

Attached: bonk.jpg (4096x3413, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_withdrawal_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is a valid addiction and withdrawal can kill if you get far gone.
I wasted half my life on booze. You're going to regret it

No addiction is necessarily valid or not. Alcohol is extremely dangerous despite the relatively lax cultural norm about it. If there is any drug you want to try I'd say do the research and come to a conclusion. Everybody acts puritan like but in truth they are feigning

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_withdrawal_syndrome Alcohol addiction is obviously a real addiction. Don't go cold turkey either if you're a heavy alcoholic.

if alcohol sucks, what should i switch too?
i like alcohol cause ppl get worried, but substantially less worried than if i was a cokehead or something, lol
idk i wanted to suggestions of what to switch too
ik it's real, but like is there another addiction that would be better?

>ik it's real, but like is there another addiction that would be better?
Sex addiction..? Fuck if I know, user. Addiction is a stigmatized word specifically because it is used in association with habits that are bad to do in excess(or at all). Why do you want an addiction?

Drinking heavily and not eating is very bad for you user. Alcohol is also a shit drug imo; it's expensive unless you're buying cheap shit, and makes you feel like death the next day.

Weed is probably the best desu

because i'm extremely depressive, and before i started drinking alcohol, i was suicidal, before that i cut, which stopped the bad thoughts for a while
i need a bad habit, or else i'll get worse and worse until i die
i need a mental crutch, unironically
it is shit, it's so expensive, but hangovers aren't too bad at all, the withdrawal is the worst tho
i've been meaning to try weed, it just seems so meh tho :/

Well if you want to get a reaction acid or shrooms is a good bet. Way safer than alcohol and most people will tweak about it (at least drug normies).

i don't want ppl to tweak or worry, i just want ppl to leave me alone
but they get uber worried when they see all the bottles in my room, lol
are shrooms something i can do like all the time?
like every day?
and are the expensive?
should i try benzos?

>I need a bad habit
>I need a mental crutch
I mean, user, there are other ways to get a mental crutch without resorting to feel good chemicals or alcohol. What makes you happy, user?

>it is shit, it's so expensive, but hangovers aren't too bad at all, the withdrawal is the worst tho
I used to feel this way, and it's especially not a big deal if you drink a litre of water or gatorade before you go to bed. But I found that once I turned 28 alcohol started affecting me differently, and my hangovers began lasting for a couple days even.

>i've been meaning to try weed, it just seems so meh tho :/
Try a few different types of stuff and see what you like. Personally speaking, I prefer a heavy indica strain and ideally cooked into edibles. I don't want to think or feel a fucking thing. But it's all up to personal preference--not only with regards to the type of weed you're consuming but also how you do so (edibles, water pipes, etc)

You might want to check out 420chan actually; they'd probably have some good insight for you

Attached: 1653430066865.jpg (640x634, 98.84K)

Shrooms shouldn't be done daily. But you can if you want. I'd say if you do shrooms the recommended way it's cheaper overall. If you want people to leave you alone and don't care about health. Personally I'd say go do meth. I wouldn't but i know a lot of people who don't want to talk to a meth fag.

I became an actual alcoholic like 7 or 8 months ago I think.

Alcohol is one of the only things that removes my crippling physical pains. Weed helps but isn't as intense and the anxiety can get pretty heavy.

Just waiting to die now. I hate my life. I hate everything.

Attached: a9efe0c9c1d96b6cef9e50eced85b74f.jpg (935x1350, 925.58K)

You can microdose shrooms daily and it does have some worthwhile effects imo. But yeah if you eat the shrooms in any meaningful amount on the regular you're going to get a tolerance real quickly

Not another drug. You talk as if you're trying to develop an addiction. What are you trying to block out? Honestly, for your mental health you should be taking nature walks. Without music, a lot of people don't understand that part for some reason. You need to reconnect with the earth.

If you're getting your calories from alcohol, your brain cells will die

most things make me feel worse, i've tried so many things, but like nothing helps
the only things that have ever helped have been things that are really bad
a couple days??
dude that blows, luckily i'm a young buck, recently 19, lol
i'll give weed a try, i just want my first time to be special yk?
i'm autistic like that, i want my first times doing stuff to be special, but after that it's free reign and i'll buy a bunch of shit, lol
that's way to scary rn, i want to work my way up to meth
maybe in a year or two, lol
based and same, without the physical pain
more mental
i don't wanna be a bad influence, but cutting helped me with anxiety
i go on nature walks, it doesn't work, it bores me and makes me sad, music works, but then i just end up staring at a wall for hours, which makes me worse
btw i'm struggling with sexual abuse, sexuality stuff (real shocker based off the sex abuse, lol), and like massive depression and anxiety
idk what else to do, i don't wanna get fat :[

Yes microdosing is an option. But it has its drawbacks. Recent studies show that microdosing can be bad for the heart. Although shroom research is so lacking and needs to be researched more for a true conclusion.

You know OP I got the drug for you. Salvia Divinorum. It's pretty cheap and mostly legal. Also it can be taken daily in high amounts and your tolerance gets lower the more you smoke.

>i'll give weed a try, i just want my first time to be special yk?
Makes sense. You should buy a bunch of different stuff and experiment and see what you like (don't overdo it though; feels bad man)
Yeah Salvia is something else you could try. DXM is too

>Salvia Divinorum
it's illegal where i am :(
seems kinda obscure, idk where i'd even get it
i'll make it special, i'll do it with friends, tho i've strained my relationships by being a massive recluse

as an alocoholic weed sucks. aside from the anxiety, the problem is that the rush is very unpleasant, you get as high as you're going to get right after your first few hits, and you spend the rest of the night fruitlessly chasing that high and progressivley getting more sober

alcohol on the other hand is a nice comfy slope up, progressivley getting more and more turnt as the evening progresses

wtf?
i assumed it was similar?
if that's true, that's super fucked dude