So Let Me Get This Straight.....??????

>Born with incurable mental illness.
>Parents are disgusting drug addicts who abuse you
>Everyone at school bullies you and hates you for no reason
>Become anti-social because no one likes you, keeping you alienated from society.
>Woman hate you, and reject you.
>Think your creepy just by existing NEAR them
>Now you have to work 60 hours a week to live in Burgerland Clown World le capitalist Utopia
>Decide fuck this and get your revenge on society.

>OMH HE"S SUCH A MONSTER! BAN ALL GUNS - AND BOYS UNDER3 5 FROM WALKING OUTSIDE

This makes no sense. Yu treat me like shit, I have no reason to treat you well. I did not chose to be born. Kill yourself or fuck off back to trannyland reddit world if you disagree.

Attached: Joker.jpg (680x368, 23.35K)

go take your flintstone gummies

Attached: 78548367437.gif (364x200, 659.38K)

You seem a little stressed.
I urge you to get off of Any Forums and take a good long look at the good in the world around you. There is good you just refuse to see it.
Were all going to make it user. If you chill the fuck out and postpone your shooting plans or whatever maybe something good will come your way.
This pessimism is dangerous and youre clearly caught up in this negative echo chamber here on the internet. You need to see the bigger picture and understand that no one is out to get you and people will assist you with your needs if you ask. Someone out there wants to help you and guys like you that feel like ostracized hopeless members of society or want to inflict the pain they feel onto innocent people. You wont find them here.
In short please get help. I mean that in the kindest way possible and just know that I love you from afar.
Cease hurting yourself with these delusions it's doing you no good.

I don't think there is any justifiable reason to kill children no matter how mistreated you were by society. If you did so you probably were rightly treated that way.

Honestly we need to do mandatory government mental health analyses and cull whoever shows signs of psychopathy.

>I don't think there is any justifiable reason to kill children
Tell that to pro-abortionists

>revenge on society
This is where you fucked up. You ARE society, so the only real way to get revenge is to kys for being weak and pathetic. If you said that you would go bully your bullies specifically, or reject the people who rejected you, THAT would be real revenge against the actual people who targeted you. However, this incel shooter (like all incel shooters) only proves that he is literally part of society, a society that allows incels to exist instead of exterminating them as they deserve. Some people are simply born evil, my guy. Parents and bullies are meaningless in this story.

>Just go to therapy bro!

God you people don't listen to anything, You just parrot everything in unison.
>Go to Therapy
>Go to the gym
>Take a quadrillion showers

Just fucking leave me alone. Put me on SSi and I will slow rot away in my house until I die so you don't have to see me again.

Attached: Frank Sinatra.jpg (1200x1200, 310.84K)

Do normalfags every say anything intelligent on this board?

Yes. I intelligentmaxx all the time.

>bro i'm such a cool drug addict heehee
Nice. Leave the kids alone, tweaker.

Then why do you say so many things that are stupid and tone deaf on boards you know you aren't wanted on?

>bro i'm such a cool drug addict heehee

I said nothing about drugs schizoid.

I don't. It's based.

Meds. NOW (and NOW).

Just like I said. All you do is parrot the same shit. Fucking retard.

The same problems that everyone has usually have the same solutions. It's your choice to actually solve your problem or just cope.

Yeah you do. Bullying has nothing to do with it, you know that's stupid to say right?

What makes you think bullying had any effect?

There's no prescription for being a subhuman that everyone hates.

When I work hard I'm a "try-hard" or "coping"

When I don't do anything I'm "lazy"

When I want to be alone, I'm "anti-social"

When I try to make friends I'm "creepy"

No winning with normies who hate you for simply existing

>i just want to "simply exist" and never try anything
That just means you don't have any problems or responsibilities. Kind of jealous, if you ask me. I wish I had the option to just moan like a bitch about "normies" like you.

Breeds hostility

he shouldve just killed w*men honestly
i would justify him doing it