Wait, you've NEVER touched one of these before?? Like...never??? Not even ONE TIME????

Wait, you've NEVER touched one of these before?? Like...never??? Not even ONE TIME????

Attached: pussy-innie-pussy-umtp52.jpg (600x800, 35.25K)

where can i get a gun easiest to kill myslef if i am only 18?

if you turn it sideways it looks like when family guy adds a mouth to an inanimate object

I touched some girls clothes on top of it
What do I win?

We touched one when we were born retard

Nope, I was a C-section
18 is old enough to own a gun in the USA. Just walk into a walmart and buy a hunting rifle

i was born via C-section so not even that :(

I almost touched my sister's vajayjay when we were kids but she wouldn't let me

>tfw c-section and bottle fed
>will die never touching tits or vagina

One time when I was a kid I was drowning in a pool and trashing about and I accidentally kicked a girl in her snatch
Later virgins

I want to softly lick and suck her clit

>killing yourself with a shartmart rifle
Nothing is sacred for americans. This is why you need rituals

I did once, when we were both 5 and fooling around.
5 year old me was more of a Chad than I am now. Orthodox religion did many good things for me but also consigned me to eternal virginity.

Just go to an Asian massage parlor and leave $100 on a clearly visible surface in the room before she comes back after telling you to disrobe. You can touch any part of her you want while she jerks you off, and for a little extra you can upgrade to sex.

He asked where he could get a gun and I told him, what do you want from me?

To suggest a more romantic option

Go to a gunshow and buy an old WWII rifle then

Scour gun shows until you find a genuine antique revolver used by cowboys and then bring it to some indian shaman and ask him to bless it. Then on the Fall solstice, go to the parking lot of the hospital you were born in and then shoot yourself

These are satisfying

i've touched many of them boobs and asses too

I used to lick my cousins pussy, and she'd service me.

I've never been attracted to looking at genitals, why would I ever touch it? Would you touch your own dick, user?