Girls don't find roided bodies attractive

>girls don't find roided bodies attractive

Attached: 1653434565863.jpg (1800x1800, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkFf8oTDRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that’s not what your non-existent gf said lmao

Attached: IMG_20220524_201931.jpg (1944x1055, 430.74K)

oh here they come

I just got whiplash from looking at that picture of Hemsworth and then at my own body in the mirror. I'm get there someday, surely.

Attached: Okay+_544c833a5823f2cbf27372d73dea5384.jpg (400x343, 33K)

nice quads

Wasted it with that typo that makes me look like an ESL.

oh no no I can feel the roidtrannies rushing here

Attached: 1629400260510.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

Is that a.... COMIC BOOK MOVIE CHARACTER????? HOLY HECK!

Attached: 1642809841370.png (722x720, 338.14K)

Women do; they just -say- they don't.

Women are inherently dishonest, though, and that's not an incel attack on them. Women are wired to think that the "polite" thing to say and pretend to believe is the "right" thing.

WAGMI bro

If Hemsworth were to start hitting on her she would melt.

Nah Hemsworth is for 40 year old boomer women, try Timothee Chalmet or whatever the fuck his name is

>lifting for women
>lifting for factory settings white thot #447,873,286

Attached: Pathetic.jpg (739x415, 21.4K)

CHECKED

Attached: 1653436600945.jpg (1024x573, 118.3K)

If you ask a girl for her opinion she will say what she thinks you want to hear/what makes her looks best. Disregard her words and watch her actions.

almost checked

Hemsworth uses gear

this is the major difference between white women and non-white women.

I don't get it

don’t worry about it

Attached: EC96D677-5EC1-4AD0-A6E5-7E3979708CA9.jpg (1152x2048, 258.24K)

Absolutely unreal digits in this thread, WAGMI brothers
Captcha:S2XSX

Attached: FA8A7019-9ABC-4ED2-A1DD-3CD168799A1D.jpg (553x622, 59.41K)

Wtf i liked bojack horseman

I already look like him and it hasn’t made my life any better

Attached: 38D4C8F3-48D8-4787-ADB5-00D5086BCA2D.jpg (1512x1714, 398.16K)

>I already look like him

Attached: ba9.png (650x650, 12.64K)

Why would you do this to yourself man. Why do you look up to others, let alone freaking capeshit actors? Trust yourself, believe in your potential.

Odds are you won't ever look like him anyway but you built it all yourself, by your own effort.

Shoulda kept my hair so I could've fucked a buncha capeshit simping roasties.

Attached: 20210317_164732.jpg (2208x2800, 1.27M)

Attached: 39107B6B-BC2A-4C7C-A638-FE80D957D6AD.gif (499x383, 1.06M)

Yeah, but women can't tell a difference between natty robert pattinson and roiders like hemsworth

Have some muscle definition, be lean and women will think you're jacked

Attached: 1501401928309.jpg (1400x1400, 309.01K)

girls find HWD [HUGE WHITE DICK] attractive

Holy shit is that actually him?

I do believe in my potential, which is why I look at people with better bodies than me for motivation. But it's a bit like running a marathon and checking how much distance you have to go just a quarter of a mile in. It feels like an impossible length of time is left ahead of me before I can look anything close to him.

I can be whoever I want to be, its nice.

>checks romance fiction covers
>checks strip clubs
>checks literally every guy who women pay to see for being sexy
>they're all tall, broad-shouldered and at least athletic to outright yoked with body fat of generally clustered somewhere between 8-15%

ok

All I want is a Factory Settings White Thot. I burn with some deeply-set insecurity over feeling like an outcast in white society despite being bog-standard Anglo and Saxon and some pretty piece of generic white pussy is legitimizing. My kingdom for some generic, modestly-attractive young white woman who is not fat.

Yes that’s him and he uses gear to maintain a physique that is easily achievable natty

I recognise those tits. Congrats on losing the weight. What does your gf look like now?

A journey of a million steps is done one step at a time.

I don’t have a gf

My girlfriend has never come so much during sex than when. I started gear.

Attached: react.png (1904x976, 3.3M)

If that's true then he needs to take more gear

> not only capeshit modern marvel faggotry but youtube reaction to modern marvel faggotry

Attached: 1653390618691.png (146x127, 10.2K)

Sorry to hear you broke up. You used to post your slightly flabbier self with her on this board and goad people into saying you were unfit.

Kek

>ALL THESE THINGS I DON'T LIKE ARE RELATED!

We will get there, frens
never give up!!

>TFW no goyslop

This picture describes the people I've met who studied something medicine related at a state college.

>Holy shit is that actually him?
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkFf8oTDRE

Is that King Robert, First of his Name? I'm not watching your garbage trailer, shillfag.

>two different people
>"is that actually him?"

Attached: 1256564156156.jpg (180x163, 5.42K)

I’m here bros

Attached: 0B845CB0-EB39-4832-ABBE-93C44B40EF59.jpg (327x154, 9.94K)

I reacted the same way, no homo

>Nobody says or believes it but I'll just pretend it's considered common knowledge around.

Go take your insulin.

what the fuck are you talking about

My gf is a medical professional and she thought I was just being envious when I said Hemsworth is obviously on roids. Women are retarded.

>girls like x
>girls hate x
Jesus fucking christ it's almost like people have different personalities and their unique psychology makes them attracted to different things.
Kill yourself

>girls don't find ugly people attractive
ftfy

People who aren't Any Forums have insanely warped views of what it takes to get there.
"30 day fitness challenge!" has people convinced they can gain 5-10lbs of muscle in a month kek

Most people are retarded not just women. But once I got over being bitter about it I did a few cycles too and now retards thing I’m natty even though I’m shredded at 6’3 230

Attached: 850763A6-5AAA-4443-8A09-FCBDD1A9BE09.gif (137x90, 81.75K)

Accepting fake natty is the final redpill.

Women are dumb, but most men are also retarded when it comes to roids bro. Normalfags literally think Arnold is natty or something

I'm starting to understand this.

Am I onions if I like Bojack?

I never had a gf
You are confusing me with someone else

cope n rope

Attached: DfQ5r3GW0AAwqQj.png (1754x1240, 425.37K)

dada ik this is u

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 9.06.25 PM.png (1204x612, 141.5K)

Normal words, but a horse guy!

How do you know user? Secret intel from your bro vag?

I accepted it and joined the dark side. Only told one friend and that’s it.

Attached: 362B451A-7CB0-45B9-89CF-EB0F437D806D.gif (220x220, 318.14K)

Chris Trensworth

same goes for males, remember when u were 15? it didn't matter the hair colour, nor how big her tits are, all she needed to be was healthy, active looking not fat and not gruesomely ugly in the face and u felt mesmerised by here mere presence

regarding movie promo of washed up boomer on all the roids possibru - he failed predictably, most of what u see is shooped and i mean really fucking shooped

It's weird, normies have simultaneously fucked standards (i.e. athletes/celebs) and dyel standards (i.e. abs and nothing else)

This is a double-edged sword however. Yeah gullible normies actually think that Mr. Olympias are natural BUT at the same time in real life they think a literal dyel ottermode as impressive and huge as fuck.

Pic related is a finnish gay singer and he makes the news all the time for being fucking jacked and normies constantly talk about how insane physique he has. I had a conversation with one guy that said he has huge muscles and is completely shredded.
I half-jokingly said well he is famous artist so probably just uses steroids and then later on I went to check what he was talking about since I hadn't seen pictures of him for a while and I busted out laughing.

Basically it's demoralizing as fuck that normies think you can look like a roided meathead as natural which essentially implies that if you have been training for several years and don't look like that = you are not training hard enough or you don't know how to eat and train properly etc. Their delusion is taking credit away from your achievements. But on the other hand like seen here, normies are just stupid as fuck. At the same time they are impressed by literal dyel physiques in real life. They might not make the popular instagram page but when your ottermode body destroys 99,9% of the population, it's big.

Attached: anatude.jpg (1440x2159, 390.82K)

Of course women are gonna get soaking wet watching shit like this. A roided out actor, shot with angle frauding, perfect lighting and professional cgi. Looking anything but perfect in this shot would be a failure from the studio. I promise Chris Hemsworth does not look nearly as good irl. This equivalent to instagram-thots with angle frauding, filters and shooped pictures. Once I ran into to one of those thots in real life and they look vastly different.
And yes women like big muscles, this has always been known. It's like big tits and nice ass for men, everyone likes it.

Women don't find roided bodies attractive, unless you suck at lifting and still look somewhat natty

>that smallville poster

Welling-chads stay winning

Attached: 11304DDC-7DC5-4B2B-8B42-C44F17527CE9.jpg (494x741, 45.03K)

Women can tell the difference you just dont need to be jacked and roided as fuck to be attractive to women.

Well put,
This has been my exact experience as well

He looks like that guy in Vampire Diaries

>They might not make the popular instagram page but when your ottermode body destroys 99,9% of the population, it's big.
It's not big it's just being lean mogs 70% of all people in the western world.

holy shit, king Nakamura looks like THAT?

show your back zits you fucking sociopath

Yes ?
I mean Kratos in God of War or Marcus Fenix in Gear of War are made to appeal to a male audience, while Kpop faggots are made to attract a female audiance.
How is this news to you ?
Women want made in good shape but it's more importante to be good looking.

>HWD
Lmao, nice forced meme, but a bit of a cope. I know way more white women leaving white men for black men than leaving black men for white men. Blacks are shown as attractive and desirable by the media, and white women are falling for the BBC hook, line and sinker. The trend seems to be towards black men when it comes to attraction.

You know he's natty, right?

Grimes with a beard lookin ass

Depends on the kinds of girls. Girls who do roids like roided guys. Of course, many of them are barren due to roids, and must do roids to maintain their appearance.

you

holy fuck stop posting your fucking shitty photo

You look better than Hemsworth on account of you not being a roid freak

It's over turd clit xisters... Hemsworth won

Attached: mutt.jpg (520x914, 47.97K)

You are clearly envious.

>natty robert pattinson
not only is he natty he didn't even bother working out

Nah he looks athletic

>>girls don't find roided bodies attractive

No one has ever said this.

women are to stoopid to tell a difference between a natty and a roid-powered motherfucker

Think of a roid physique as a multiplier for your attractiveness. If you're a good looking guy with an attractive personality then having a ripped bod will increase your attractiveness but if you're a boring douchebag who's only hobby is working out it'll make you seem even more repulsive. Gmhjx

Idiot. He's talking about "fake natties" when he says roided bodies. Natties are all "on roids" now and literal roiders are dyels.

Same with most things in life. For exmaple those "This is my first year playing x instrument" videos are fake. Every single time.

You could project the movie on that forehead.

girls don't find gymcels attractive, simple as

just a bunch of cope n' seethers on here, "roidtranny" is possibly the lamest insult i see spammed here. i'd put it on the same tier as someone calling someone a "chud" as in terms of offensiveness and how it just makes anyone who says it look like a seething clown

Attached: 1609423153583.png (508x577, 4.64K)

>the eternal seether
and it is the only thing you can ever do.

Digits of HOPE

I lost out on a qt because of another hotter more desirable male. She said "he has a Thor body" and that shit echoes in my head before every set. I will become a chad and I will enjoy her body. I have decided it.

Nice try Randy

kek that side look
she wanted chad but she got the sojak

Why don’t you lurk more before posting you newfaggot scum

Based, you're making the ricecel seethe so much. Look at that fantasy cope he posted.

I want to kiss her forehead so bad...

how did you make an original post without any text?