I hate everything

>mfw I get diagnosed with cancer
>mfw I get hot streaks after my first chemo session and am vomiting on the floor
>mfw my wife brings me some cold water and anti-vomit medicine just to tell me that "I am not dealing with you but with if I go to court and get a divorce when you are like this, they would crucify me"
>mfw she starts getting violent with my parents who moved back in to take care of me
>mfw she is taking a "break" because "he has his parents to take care of him. We just make too many people in that tiny house" and "This has been too hard on me. I need to get 'stable' and get taken of" and went to her folks' house
>mfw each time she comes back because "he needs me he can't do this alone" to leave after 3 days, she reiterates "I am sitting quiet. I am not messing up. I will get back what I am owed from the court"
>mfw my parents are ashamed of this as well because it was an arranged marriage
>mfw she has said she will serve the divorce papers 10 ish months after my chemo completes and will ask for divorce on grounds of "anger issues developed during chemo that he can't get rid of" and "familial disturbances he has developed due to his infertility and erectile dysfunction"
>mfw I realize she will take half of the property my family has worked 3 generations for
>mfw I realize she will take the factory me and my father poured blood, sweat and tears in for 5 years
>mfw I realize she will not remarried because she doesn't want the money river drying up
>mfw I realize I will never get remarried because I can't even anymore
>mfw my life got ruined by the shit that's supposed to bring partners closer together

Attached: EjiV-ruWkAAbTIT.jpg (1242x1201, 86.78K)

What kind of cancer is it? How is your condition right now?

Attached: images (100).jpg (605x507, 22.61K)

>arranged marriage
moving to the west is a mistake for tradfags

>Wilde
Lost all sympathy then and there. Fuck off you normalcunt.

record her saying she plans on divorcing you later etc. if she plans on lying and you can prove it it can help you

>I meant wife

Testicular cancer. They say I will make it but at what cost
Moving to west was supposed to solve the problems. This bitch wanted so bad to live outside india. We invested about 2.3 mil$ into coming here, setting up a business to get a business residency for the family me and my father
She is all caring in the messages and calls. Only a bitch in person. Moved ourselves to california so can't even record random shit
Okay

>They say I will make it but at what cost

Attached: Kliklak_02.jpg (1200x1806, 79.18K)

My testicles might be gono bono. They can't really tell at this stage

good plan
till you realize that using "secretly" recorded evidence is not valid in court
he wont win, unless the wife does some really bad shit publicly, a lot

if user will get axed by cancer and not have a chance to recover, he should just torch the entire place and kys, maybe even kill the whore
not like they will do anything to him when he is dead, his parents wont live forever either and since they arranged the marriage, they can have some consequences too

>>mfw she has said she will serve the divorce papers 10 ish months after my chemo completes and will ask for divorce on grounds of "anger issues developed during chemo that he can't get rid of" and "familial disturbances he has developed due to his infertility and erectile dysfunction"
Start having voice recordings of whenever she comes in and out for a smoother court process. You could also just liquidate your shit and fuck off to mexico. What are they going to do when you just DON'T pay alimony? Also don't feel bad, this was your parents' idea; this is now up to you to salvage the wealth.
In general, women like being the center of all problems, so you having cancer can't really work out. Also I don't know if it makes you feel better, but women are just inherently evil.

I'm just hurt man. Late nights I just cry for real. Dual party recording consent might fuck me further. This is not a public case, i won't get sympathy. The fucking judge will ream me out for invasion of privacy and other shit
Can't really just burn shit off and go to mexico. Me and my family have a reputation here in the community. Can't let all that go to waste

I get you're hurt man.
And this isn't phone conversations, this is you having an ADT safety protection system (I don't even know if they have sound recording but you might as well add one for safety measure).
>Can't let all that go to waste.
She's throwing shit away, but you have to cut your losses.

cancer is a bitch
on the one hand I can't blame someone for splitting
but I absolutely can blame this bitch
actually never mind it's testicular and your prognosis is good??? she absolutely does not sound like she has lost someone important to it either and that it's bringing her back to a dark place

to be clear, her behavior is not of someone splitting in a valid way or for valid reasons. she just wanted to cheat on you and was waiting for an out, or she always viewed you as an object.

IDK man I am gonna live most probably they said and I got ties to the community here.
Doctor said you can get treated for testicular cancer. Says I got diagnosed in time. (I complained I had some pain in my lower region and my parents just unloaded on me saying its a hernia because I never wear any underwears and straight wear pants.

bhai sorry that you are going through this, hope you figure a way out.
>>mfw my parents are ashamed of this as well because it was an arranged marriage
rarely ever do arranged marriages ever go right, and I will never resort to that. I wish you the best OP.

I don't honestly think she wants to cheat on me. She doesn't talk to other men and has never been unfaithful (left her for 3 years back in India when me and a friend were setting up the factory in USA and she was the perfect woman who took care of my parents). I think she just wanted a new start in her life in a new country and used me for it. I remember we had enough money when we married but she pushed us soooooo much for this huge investment just to move to any other country like Canada, AUS, NZ, Britain etc. It was so much suffering on all our sides. I mean yeah it was difficult time for me bit she is such a beautiful bitch and she was sexless for approximately 3 years as well. She lived without me. I don't really think she wants to cheat on me.

bhai thanks samajhte mera dukh. main bata raha hoon, do not bring an indian woman after marriage outside without a kid. She'll make you lose faith in life

just fucking kill her already unironically

Honestly good. Fuck people who start off with families who own businesses and land. No one should start out life in such lofty circumstances. my family has not given me shit since well before I was 18.

Too many niggers in your jails and too much raping