Does Any Forums agree with Any Forums's view that Jews run the world and blacks have low IQs entirely due to genetics?

Does Any Forums agree with Any Forums's view that Jews run the world and blacks have low IQs entirely due to genetics?

Attached: 1389577968541.gif (360x240, 13.37K)

Holy fuck I wish you cunts would fuck off.

No. I actually like jews, they're nice people actually. I'm also a ethnically jew on my grandmother's side but no one's been practicing it for at least 3 generations.

Blacks are a different story. They aren't low IQ inherently, for example Nigerians and their immigrants are actually pretty educated and civilized. In America they act retarded because of their socioeconomic status and their refusal to improve themselves or educate their communities.

IQ is almost entirely genetic. I think science says the environment can impact IQ some but nothing significant like a deviation. Also no reason to think peoples from different geographic locations would develop different bone structure, skin, and muscles but somehow that stopped at the brain.

>tumblr 2008
>pol 2010

Attached: 673DA849-54E8-452A-BFCF-015BF5CB25B3.jpg (272x333, 25.52K)

Can all methamphetamine and crack dealers in black neighborhoods get arrested? That would be a great start.

Lol cope. Read The Bell Curve

Attached: TheBellCurve.gif (227x341, 44.86K)

It America the niggers are retarded because of jews. The jew media feeds them endless lies about race. The jew was behind the entire civil rights movement. Even MLK was kept by communist jews. Jews control the central banks of nearly every western nation. Jews openly call for the destruction of whites and the genocide of white culture and the white race.

You are not nice people; you're fucking jews.

I think there's a lot more nuance but I agree with the general sentiment.

>A rarely noted point whenever IQ is discussed
Racial IQ changes over periods time (by the order of magnitude of centuries), so at one point europeans would have had the highest IQ, for instance, compared with the juice now. It changes with environmental pressures on the social level (for instance, in Victorian England, the children of lower class people had a much lower chance of survival than those of the higher class who had access to resources, and class correlates with intelligence- hence the average IQ in around 1880 was 115 in England, not 100 as it is today). So Blacks could be much more intelligent than now if they had the correct environmental pressures, but that never happened due to the physical geography of Africa.

I don't know to what extent the running of the world has been made intentional, although there are definitely people with large amounts of control over it. I don't know if there is strictly a shared hard agenda or rather it's something that developed naturally or both. I do believe there are possible genuine reasons why a lot of them are the juice in particular. In general, wherever there was smoke there was likely a fire and the fact the nazis had such particular opinions couldn't have been without any reason at all, this is rational however politically 'incorrect' it is. In general, one should understand we live in highly censored times with tightly controlled world views, this is a matter of fact. If you are in the real thoroughbred connected circles at the higher echelons, they are said to practise high ethnocentrism (because they've been doing this for all of history due to their religion) of a kind which is detrimental to the populations they rise to the top of and monopolize. This is just an idea about it.

jews? u mean germans

Attached: th-2642735612.jpg (474x266, 16.88K)

You would shit your pants if you realized this but most of the zionist jews you believe control the media are actually white supremacists and hate blacks and browns. Israelis are actually very reluctant to let sephardi and ethiopian jews in their country.

Most of the people promoting this shit in your country are white germanic-anglo liberals and moderates.

>clearly it must be the jews

Attached: 628ca9bc40b5c.image-3393870922.jpg (750x500, 32.16K)

I believe that evolving in the southern hemisphere selects for sociopathy and stupidity yes.

>Nigerians and their immigrants are actually pretty educated and civilized
as an european im afraid i cant confirm this at all, heck these rapefugees seem even more violent and useless than their murrican counterparts

>Jews run the world
I don't partake of any Jewish owned media or companies so I don't care about this, I don't even have a bank account
>Blacks have low IQs
I don't care if someone has a low IQ. As long as they remain passive and aren't an immediate threat to me I literally don't care what your intelligence bracket is. I also don't live around any blacks so this doesn't affect me either.

Welfare immigrants are generally going to be the worst people of an entire country. You get a confirmation bias. The good/noble ones stay behind and don't ask for handouts.

how do you know which media/companies to avoid? is there a list somewhere?

sooo uh, where these noble nigerians u speak of? any famous ones i should know about, maybe some nigerian philosopher? if theyre such great people they sure must have produced some noteworthy individuals you know the names of without using google, right?

I'm tired of both of them claiming discrimination and oppression. I wish they'd STFU already.

>which media/companies to avoid?
All of them.

Lol cope. Read The Mismeasure of Man

Attached: TheMismeasureOfMan.png (684x990, 1012.26K)