Women don't exist

>WHEN DID YOU LAST TALK TO A WOMAN?

Not sure how to put this, but there aren't women in my city. I go out and there are barely people there. Most are elderly or teenagers. Haven't met a 20-30yo woman in years.
There's nobody to talk to, man.

Last week I went to Dublin and saw a Japanese woman there, wearing a see-through shirt with her bra visible. She was the first person in years that I've genuinely wanted to talk to. And I would've, but we were in different parts of the airport queue. I was gonna ask her "Nihon ni iku no?" but I never found her after security.
This made me realize that my mistake is not living in a big city with easily approachable tourists and such. But I think it's incredibly desperate and lame to start over in another city JUST for a higher chance to get laid.

Attached: maanii.png (846x970, 979.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/241488/population-of-the-us-by-sex-and-age/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Join the club, I live in the rural midwest USA.

Attached: godzilla-minilla.gif (350x174, 1.22M)

Sometimes my mom calls me on the phone if that counts.

Same. I can't believe I wasted all my best years not even being in the game. Didnt EVEN get rejected.

I literally talk to three women on a daily basis. My mother, my sister, and a co-worker. I think the last time I have had an extensive conversation with a woman was high school. I am 31.

>WHEN DID YOU LAST TALK TO A WOMAN?
Err...
I can't even remember.
I'm sure I did it recently but i can't point it when it happened.
Maybe it's the mandela effect and women truly do not exist...

I legit dont even understand where normies find their women
Women are elusive af

normies get invited to events and such its not like they go out to find them. Basically you go over to your friends house and he also has women over so you meet them that way.

I dont have any pre existing friends or social circles
How do I cultivate a life from scratch

I have plenty social circles and go out like almost all weekend.
But except for a few girls (who're already in relationships anyways), there's nothing.

Like 5 weeks ago went on a date from Bumble. Ended up sperging out afterwards and blocked her cuz I'm beta

Yeah, young women don't exist anymore. I don't even know where a woman my age goes.

>women today are uber picky, skinnyfat hogs with ass pimples and stretch marks

The fuck happened

>Yeah, young women don't exist anymore
I think they despawn when they leave school, they go into some alternate plane where they live perfect lives but are sent back to our world when they have a child. The extremely few you see outside are actually stuck in a dimensional limbo and that is why they are so miserable

The fuck. This post is so true and so good.

There has to be something wrong with society if millions of men are suddenly alone and they cant even find their female counterparts

The answer is that our society is too big and advanced. In a forest tribe nobody would be lonely. If there's a tightly knit tribe of like 20 people nobody gets left out.
Modern loneliness exists because our tribe consists of trillions of people and we're forced to use computers

It's not dumb at all, big cities are where women go that's why they're so expensive

>Women slightly outnumber men
>When going out see like 20 men for each woman
Where the fuck are all the women?

I work with women regularly, the last extended conversation I had with one was on Sunday I think
Being around women is not a guarantee you'll get a gf, if anything it just crushes your dreams more. The only single women where I work are either lesbians or single moms

>Women slightly outnumber men
Men outnumber women at all age groups going up to 40 years old
There are less young women than young men

statista.com/statistics/241488/population-of-the-us-by-sex-and-age/

Almost ten years now, unless you count family or in a professional setting. She was cute but I never had a chance, ended up dating her bus driver. Haven't seen her since and doubt I ever will again.