Go out

>go out
>everyone's suddenly outdoors and in summer wear
>you see a girl in pants that reveal all of her butt's curves
>her butt jiggles like it was naked

This gave me intense depression. I'm 33 and have never been with a girl. Every day girls activate my neurons, creating demand for something that there is no supply of.

Attached: shehasbutt3.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

There's lots of supply. When was the last time you actually attempted to talk to a woman?

What are you supposed to say to them?

>never been with a girl
What? How? Is this your first time going outside? Your neurons should have been into relationships for like 15 years already.

These sorts of posters are coping virgins like 99% of the time and the amount of robots who have probably been tricked into getting arrested by them tickles me to no end.

Attached: 1650979605313.jpg (1080x1079, 129.8K)

>There's lots of supply
so? there are a lot of ferrari's and porsche's all over the world but I will never be able to own a single one

I can't just stop a random girl on the street, you idiot

Hello? How are you? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies? Favorite shows? Movies? Music? Food?

Dude just get to know them lol
If you think all women are ferraris and porsches you're really delusional.
Use the internet you fucking retard.
And you're a trolling nigger who thinks its funny to fuck with people who have mental illnesses and are lonely. You are a piece of shit and I can rest easy knowing that you'll live an unfulfilling life of your own making.

Rest of you fucking robots need to put in the effort if you want to get a girlfriend.

>If you think all women are ferraris and porsches you're really delusional.
for a below average male yes they are

>Use the internet you fucking retard.

How do I find women online? Tried a dating app and got only 1 match after weeks of swiping.
It wasnt this gatekept when I hooked up with girls in 2010. Yeah I'm a dreaded ""boomer""

Nobody uses the "street". Get a hobby and go to events, or just bars/lounges

yes but those things cost money!

Men have money these days.

>Men have money these days.
What? Economy is in the toilet pan. The only people who have money are turbo-wagies and people over 40.

HUHHH???? You do (tm) know what inflation means right? Just spend your money on social activities.

not young men no

Vae victis, bitch

>Just spend your money on social activities
I don't have a job. Last time I went out to a club I spent 90 britdollars because you have to buy other people drinks as well or else you'll be seen as stingy.
Social activities aren't cheap user

Attached: fargoth.png (366x426, 160.96K)

>Get a hobby and go to events, or just bars/lounges

I do have hobbys and I go to anime conventions but I ve noticed that single women only go to night clubs and shit where you drink heavily at 3 am
I'm autistic so that's not my jam. I need sleep.

Almost got run over by some chick in a porsche today

>don't have a job
based. *farts*