How do I get a hoe with a body like this?

How do I get a hoe with a body like this?

Attached: l.jpg (2211x3247, 914.32K)

please tell me this is shooped. the fact that chad gets to fuck girls with this perfect of a body makes me want to rope.

>makes me want to rope.
do it lol

In my personal experience? Find them on discord then meet up. Yeah I know >discord but let's be real, you aren't going outside

zamn troons look like that!?!?

what is the sauce op? who is this?

Every other eastern european hooker has a body like that. You pump them and they look at their nails and play starfish. They're only worth it if you're Chad. I fucked dozens of those for 50 Euros a piece. Now they charge 70 Euros. I won't pay 20 Euro extra. I always made sure to loudly sniff their buttholes and push my tongue inside before french kissing them. As if seeing my fat nerd body wasn't degrading enough.

where on discord tho

Looks exactly like my bod, except dunno, probably got like more muscle on bicep.

Great taste OP. I like to view myself as strong anime gothic lolita cat girl.

if not a tranny how do you feel about having a literal perfect 10/10 body men would drag their dick through glass to fuck?

I spend 24/7 online but I cant find women online because I dont use the same sites / chatrooms / whatever as them.

h-hot
post pic

What do you mean where, join any server that isn't Any Forums related

you don't, get real, you're here

Stop giving her attention. Women on Any Forums think they're goddesses except for having a shit job and never getting a stable relationship

Be outgoing
Have high self-confidence
Be funny
Be able to hold a conversation
Ask for her number
Ask her out on a date

You got this

Attached: 1653247284698.jpg (310x162, 10.16K)

women with bodies like that are goddesses. i just cry because i'm too ugly and autistic to fuck them.

The discord girls I've seduced have all wanted to meet very soon after calling. They decide they like you and they instantly want to meet. I didn't do it because I still have in-person social anxiety but I met girls who wanted to meet after like a couple days of calling. This one girl wanted to go on an entire Thailand trip together after literally two or three days of talking (granted we did have a 20-hour phone call).

She's an onlyfans whore that got popular in r/asiansgonewild
She's gotten fucked by eleven(11) different white men in the span of ~2 years she's been a camwhore.

Threadly reminder, all women are whores.

game end yourself and hope for a better spawn next time

Attached: 8chsl463hoj61.png (720x551, 726.11K)

>women with bodies like that are goddesses

I added a Philippine girl from Any Forums. She has a body like that but she's a fucking cunt who will not talk to you because she has 100 Chads messaging her 24/7

yep. i don't even play the game because of how rigged it is man. shit ain't worth my time.

Bah, cause it is not. I am way too flat, squearish and pedo bait for mainstream. I only attract deranged fucked up men.
>Every other eastern european hooker has a body like that.
Could this day get any worse? Seems like I really cheated the fate and universe. Hope you fucking burn in hell, slowly and for eternity.

Attached: likewhatyouseekon.png (605x1633, 895.83K)

>small breasts

Top kek.
I'm a 35yo virgin and in my 20's I rejected girls who were hotter than that.
So, guys, relax. You're NOT missing out on anything. A fuckton of women look like that underneath their clothes.
Women in general are unattainable in 2022 but if you manage to get a gf there's a good chance she looks like that.

Hell, for a guy I'm probably as good looking as her. I have broad shoulders and a V shaped lower belly

>way too flat
literally. no such thing. if your breasts look like that you are perfect. petite women are a miracle of the universe and i want to marry one.

70% of women in the US are overweight.
34% are obese.

As someone that's still on the grind, casually hooking up with women (instagram and dating apps nowadays, not much night game), women today are skinnyfat hogs with ass pimples and stretch marks. It's like we are in a parallel reality now, women were NOT like this in the 90s.