If I post here enough, will I eventually find a friend?

If I post here enough, will I eventually find a friend?

Will I eventually find a true companion?

Attached: Higurashi - Rena Ryuuguu (3).jpg (1400x1516, 1.5M)

No you fucking idiot. Go to /soc/ if you want to make friends

sure man, idk how this shit works because I lurk usually

Yes, if you have patience. We're all socially retarded down here, fren.

Who wants to be friends with the kind of trash that roams /soc/? It's all garbage as far as the eye can see.

Attached: Beatrice-pachinko.png (960x960, 461.37K)

I hope?
>t. posting here with that purpose in mind for literal years now

r9k is not for contactfagging. That's against the rules.

Yes. Absolutely. Doesn't mean you can't have ongoing long-term dialogs with other spergs. Which counts as friendship to me.

I'm a shitty friend and I have nothing to talk about aside from my misery, wageslavery and getting drunk. I wouldn't even want to be my own friend.

Attached: sample_d2f0cc4ac1d4a979cca7d9b8eb7f9760.jpg (850x633, 126.74K)

>he does it for free
>its unoriginal at this point

Any Forums is supposed to be anonymous. Only gay retards like you use names and tripcodes. You can't have a friendship if you don't know each other.
Alien 9 is a good anime and manga so at least you have that going for you. Unless you posted that image without knowing where that character is from, in which case you're a faggot

Rules exist for a reason. Do you really want this board to become a second /soc/?

so true
mods are gods!!!

Attached: 1653239578044.png (600x800, 570.98K)

It basically already is. This board has been ruined for a while.

When was the last time you saw a genuinely interesting or creative thread? Like 5, 6 years ago? Who needs bots when you have zoomies to fuck everything up?

Attached: 061f4528cfbf223000160a7d3363dc90.jpg (580x630, 179.71K)

That's true, but I prefer the way r9k sucks to the way soc sucks. Jannies still delete discord threads (most of the time)

>function exisists and is permited
>no! function bad I hate other peoples choices

This board was a lot of fun before all frogs and wojacs and endlessly memed misogyny.

Trips and names were intended to be used in single threads. For example, back when Any Forums had request and share threads, that was acceptable. Using trips because you don't want to anonymous is just misusing the feature and undermines the entire point of the website.

I have reasons that have nothing to do with establishing an identity here and for many, many years enjoyed the comfort of anonymity. Unfortunately I am a sperg and tend to piss people off to the point of making a target of myself.

The fact that your opinions piss people off is not a valid reason. You just enjoy the attention.

You have to leave, but yes eventually you will and that's the good thing :)

Yes, I've found all my true companions in recent years from Any Forums.