Get a buzzcut

>get a buzzcut
>full grown beard already
>just got home from the gym
>got mired by 3 cute black girls (one of them had a literal 9/10 body ; thick ass and big boobas)
>curvy latina eyefucked me
>0 white girl mires
What the fuck? Can someone explain this.

Attached: 1644415401324.jpg (1077x1352, 942.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eXvBjCO19QY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Damn she got suckable toes. Imagine applying coconut oil all over body. Goddamnit I need more money.

shalom

white girls hate buzzcuts. They only like guys with zeke jaeger hair.

same as you user

white guy, 220 pounds 6 foot 0, heavily tattooed, buzzcut and stubble.

I feel like white girls dont look at me at all, but ive gotten tons of attention from black girls, I live in canada if that makes a difference

>white guy, 220 pounds 6 foot 0, heavily tattooed, buzzcut and stubble
wtf you just described me but im 6 foot 1 and no tattoos

Women are addicted to the internet, more so than men. Women tend to follow groupthink. The elite want as few white people in the future as possible, so they spam propaganda that makes white males unappealing in the sexual market.
I’m a white male too, and a very handsome one. I get hit on by gays, black girls, ghetto bitches, ridiculous amounts, it’s annoying.
The most I’ve gotten from a white girl in the past year is them pretending that I don’t exist. And forget fucking dating apps, which are even more rigged against us.
I have my own place, I’m 5’11”, a job, social skills, good looking, muscular. Just ZERO fucking opportunities.

Her feet are trash you subhuman retard

Women only get public attention from spics and niggers too, I think more civil people don't tend to immediately objectify people they think are attractive. You don't often see a white or asian catcalling people on the street at all.

>5"11'
Found your problem

Attached: FB_IMG_1595907218778.jpg (750x906, 35.63K)

>Women are addicted to the internet, more so than men.
Yes.
>Women tend to follow groupthink. The elite want as few white people in the future as possible, so they spam propaganda that makes white males unappealing in the sexual market.
True.
But this is where you come to the wrong conclusion. White women still like white men. Just look at miscegenation statistics, they're the least likely to racemix.
If what you're saying about yourself is true what's needed is for you to put yourself out there more.
Do you go to church? If so, are you involved in the church community?
Do you have an in with a local collegebro who can introduce you to college girls?
These are questions you need to ask yourself.

>mires

means absolutely nothing. if you're not going on actual dates, taking girls home, or getting numbers at the very least, it's cope. "she looked at me" is not a valid metric of attraction

White girls have been psyoped by social media because all the muds worship them.

White people are generally more reserved, You need to actually approach white women. Look at how loud and obnoxious spics and nigs are compared to whites. (on average)

man i wanna hurt myself again
i wanna start cutting
drinking
shitting my pants and walking around in the stink
if you are reading this, it isnt a copy pasta, it isnt a coincidence.
it is a call for help
but to myself
i wont slice again
i wont shart again
but fuck the thought is soothing
when i was driving i was fantasizing speeding up to 180 and slamming into a wall or pole
i want to be gone
what the fuck am i doing here.

this

Trust me, white girls do that too x)

Attached: WIN_20220512_14_23_23_Pro.jpg (1920x1080, 234.28K)

Is she having an allergic reaction? Those legs aren’t even close to symmetrical.

mah man

So if her ass was truly this big and it’s not just photo frauding then literally HOW THE FUCK and I ever supposed to get my dick inside her??!!?!

There’s ZERO CHANCE my five inch filibuster is gonna penetrate her pussy. Those huge asscheeks would act like airbags and if I tried to fuck her from behind I would just pump her plump butt until I busted my nut in 30 seconds and spewed sperm all over her shinny skin. Not a drop would make it to her slit. Are women like this unbreedable from a purely logistical standpoint or do you need a huge dick to fuck them?

the university I go to has a decent amount of Caribbean international students and I always get mires from the black girls, I've hooked up with a few of them and my lord they are good. I'm currently fuck buddies with a Bahamian girl I met lifting in the uni gym and something has changed in me after having those huge black cheeks clap on my dick reverse cowgirl. I'm not sure I could go back to white girls.

Attached: 1649586611901.webm (480x600, 1.11M)

You live in Niggerville, maybe

that bowtie has to be the stupidest tattoo ive ever seen

If I recall this girl has a genetic condition that causes this type of fat distribution/water retention. She was interviewed by Daniel Tosh on Tosh.0 years ago.

None of this happened.

ive thought the same thing about much less thick women
my dick is barely 6 but i feel like youd need a fucking meter long pipe to get in there

That bowtie actually works when it’s the only thing you can see.

>got mired by 3 cute black girls (one of them had a literal 9/10 body ; thick ass and big boobas)
>curvy latina eyefucked me
>0 white girl mires
>What the fuck? Can someone explain this.

Lower IQ= lower behavioral inhibition. It makes blacks more prone to outbursts, violence and crime and other impulsive behavior, like drug use or unprotected sex. If a white or asian woman likes you she can restrain herself.

if you put even the slightest amount of effort into your appearance and stopped playing autism inducing video games, you could get laid too user

no. You're thinking of Randalin. She is the girl tosh had on his show. OP posted Colors of Autumn AKA Princess Pawg. Also, Randalin has been on with Dr. Phil I think -- and she claims it's not some medical condition and that all the women in her family are built like that

if you get her in the right angle, it's feasible. Also, you don't HAVE to take her in doggy, you know. You could take her on in cowgirl or missionary which makes access way easier.

>get a buzzcut
>0 white girl mires
If you're a white guy, buzz cuts are wigger tier. The only instances it acceptable for a white guy to have a buzz cut are if he's in the military or balding. Otherwise you're depriving yourself of one of your best assets.

Attached: 7073d427c710e93ebd3cde2fba9d46a8.jpg (576x593, 52.63K)

that bowtie is genuinely the worst tattoo i've ever seen in my life

I have a girlfriend and i haven't played video games in years

Absolutely based/

She looks like a puddle of ice cream that's started to melt

Was this in Caliornia, by chance? No way this would happen in Texas because racism

Why is no one helping that woman?she's melting.

its because you are a prime low value male, tats, beards, buzzcut, youre the best of the worst. like an instagram bimbo slut

The type of girl you become attracted to has a lot to do with your last sexual partner, op.

>tfw when last girl I had sex with was 8/10 white/mexican mix
>tfw moved back to new england

things will never be the same
youtu.be/eXvBjCO19QY

girls who take SSRIs & birth control aren't attracted to masculine men because the drugs melt their brains and fuck up their hormones
it's not your fault, the white girls you're witnessing are just extremely unhealthy

My mistake, it looks like you are correct. For some reason I thought it was the same girl from that Tosh.0 feature.

Look up how many women are prescribed SSRIs; it's alarming.

I have a buzz cut and lots of tattoos, I've been told by people they thought I was a neo nazi because of how I look. Still get tons of mires from black chicks for some reason.

Attached: 1632055027298.jpg (1242x1303, 1.48M)

you literally look like low class white trash.

Omg you described me I'm 5'1", some tattoos and used to have a buzzcut

imagine ruining a physique like this with tats, ngmi

i look like a white trash convict with a buzzcut and i love it. my drivers license looks like a jail booking photo. it's me in another life where my dad didn't start going to AA when i was born.

she's cute

this is mumbo jumbo, its just blacks are more talkative and extroverted, some of the most talkative people I know are smart and they are like that because they are very smart it doesnt work slightly above average guys just very intelligent guys cuz they can say shit with fewer repercusions cuz of their usefullness and status

Also im trans btw if that matters

You mean like this?

Attached: zeke.jpg (1280x720, 117.57K)

black women unironically love racist rough looking white guys.

It's literally because a white guy with a buzzcut is more associated with a white person being inside "black" culture, so of course minorities are more vocal towards you, they may have had the attraction before, but they understood that you are out of reach, now they think you are in reach.

White girls however view the buzzcut negatively, so even if you previously got attention from them, the buzzcut will make you less attractive to them.

You are essentially sending a social signaling that you are interested in dating minorities.

You mean like, latina girls hating white guys? I'm in texas is that really true :(.

>also buzzed
>also have a beard
>got told a girl got scared when she saw me
>later saw me talking to other girls and said i was cool

feels good brah

captcha: SXYGR

I love "phat" asses but that woman is just a barrel of lard.

This guy is actually onto something

I've bloatmaxxed and grew a beard with a shaved head. I exclusively get attention from single moms and black women. Once I went to a Dollar General with a wife beater on and was offered a cigarette by a pregnant woman.

denounce the talmud kike, you won't

Get that pussy bro

She wants you

women love powerful men, because powerful men make them feel safe
looking like a tough motherfucker makes you a pussy magnet for women who haven't given themselves brain damage from drug abuse

No shit retard

Maybe wrong on this one, but definitely feels like any young, slightly attractive white woman in a big city is either in a relationship with a guy her age she met in college or is basically a sugar baby exclusively dating older rich guys.

Most of the Korean women I know are into white men with buzzcuts, me included.

how do I "eyefuck"girls?

Attached: 1643027201832.jpg (756x660, 72.77K)

you are living my dream user

I genuinely believe this to be true, they often seem disappointed when they find out I'm not an aggressive racist.

glare at them and imagine fucking them while you do

I've been with girls that seem genuinely disappointed that I'm not super aggressive despite my look

As a white guy with long hair, I can confirm that something in the middle is best. All the compliments I have gotten have been exclusively from black girls, or white guys in their 60s.

same
but why post it in a thread about buzzed hair

buzzcuts are hot.
white girls are missing out

Attached: 837363.jpg (736x729, 82.44K)

money won't solve it