Letter Thread

write some bullshit for that special discord friend who will never read it

Attached: 00.jpg (1300x860, 152.08K)

I thought I was smart but I'm actually retarded, sorry.

No you're not, I'm the fool and stupid retard

K, is your surname's initial L by chance?

Dear me
Thank you for pulling through, things are indeed getting better

Everything i say to you is pointless and i'm sorry what i said yesterday, i didn't mean it.

N
Don't talk to me ever again. I wish I never got to know you. Don't even reply to this post, just get the fuck out of my head and stay out of there. I wish suffering upon you.

By the way, why didn't you tell me you're a mod? Why did I find that out by overhearing a colleague that recognized your name, that was talking about that with another colleague?

Ooops I wasn't supposed to post that and I can't delete it. Sorry! :)

And mind you, I had my phone left on a shelf while it was charging. It wasn't nice of him to read my notifications while I was gone. But I'm not mad, by doing that he confirned my suspicions I had since pretty much I ever spoke to you. Sorry again! Have a good life! :)

>Don't talk to me ever again!
>Oh don't mind me, I'll just post some things about you trying to bait you out and goad you into a response, teehee
>But don't you dare respond or I'll say you're targeting me and griefing hue hue

It's getting quite tiresome...

Attached: E2ED9798-2FCB-424D-AE33-4858B3615A1F.jpg (1880x1059, 105.33K)

there they are
the cringe hole

why did you abandon your stum

>the cringe hole
>t. projecting...

i predicted that you are transphobic
plus i "abandoned" (dramatic much!) everyone

"I work for the government"
It's too bad I can't join the Army or Navy and a foreigner. That would be a nice change of career. It would also make her seethe to no end, which is merely a bonus.

You wouldn't pass the psychological evaluation, Jules. You'll be a grease monkey forever. You can't even manage to engineer a visit to a therapist...

*As a foreigner

What makes you think I really want to see one?
Also: if you managed to pass it and become a copper, so can I.

It's not about wants, it's about needs.

h_b

if you cant handle me at my autism you dont deserve me at my sicko mode

I don't know where along the line I caught feelings for you but I'm realising now I really, really like you and I hope I have a chance at things working out.

I hope you stop leading others on