How long would it take to build a fizeek like this as a 6'1" who weighs 165 lbs and is somewhat skinny fat...

How long would it take to build a fizeek like this as a 6'1" who weighs 165 lbs and is somewhat skinny fat? With the help of steroids of course

Attached: Screenshot_20220523-215609.jpg (1372x1560, 1.2M)

Lol the guy in the pic probably looks skinny as fuck in clothes.

Probably 1 and a half years natty. He's not unattainably muscular, just well defined due to low bodyfat. Also he's pumped so it's accentuating his muscle mass.

how hard to lose fat and get muscle at same time

a bit less than a year i guess

Depends on your starting point. I'd say about 3-4 years of about 2-3h and 4 days a week in gym with proper diet normally. With steroids about 6 months to a year but equal to greater effort. But, it also depends on genetics.

A friend and I started with 2 years and I was stronger than him but still looked just fat with big arms and nothing else. He looked about like that because he was already super skinny to begin with. That pic is a bout muscles, yes, but also about a really low fat percentage.

and with roids less than half a year

you can easily have that physique within a years time if youre roiding mate

Do arms every day and that's it

Oh, you said with steroids. Honestly like half a year on juice if you work hard and eat perfectly. You can recomp but it's not as efficient as cut/bulk cycles, in my opinion. At your stats I would bulk hard for 6 months and then cut slowly for the next 6 months to retain muscle mass. Just my opinion.

Calculate how much you need to eat a day using some calorie calculator online and eat exactly that much, when you exercise doing that you should be good. Or just get skinny then start working out

Slower. Look into Berkhan's Leangains method. Took me two years of alternating between 1200 calories and 1500 calories per day, lifting on the 1500 days and running on the 1200 days. Eat 120-150g of protein each day. Lost 65 pounds and got to around 9%bf. Just stick to it and you can make it happen, bro.

Damn, thanks for the answers. 2nd question, are roids worth it? I have sort of longer curly hair that I love and I don't wanna lose it

Bro that guy is tiny just fast for a month and you'll look better than him, eat only 10 eggs a day for the next month, you're gonna make it.

I'm this user: Generally, anabolic steroids are not worth it. I'm saying that as a former personal trainer and current medical student. You're basically forcing your body into a second puberty, and a lot of the horror stories you hear about body acne and genital shrinkage are true, and that's not considering the other longer term effects you're having. Another big consideration is they just aren't going to work on their own - you still need to be in the gym putting the work in, you're just going to see more hypertrophy (and a bunch of side effects) compared to natural bodybuilding. The people who are using roids are already really fitb and have generally gotten obsessive to the point where they feel they've plateaued. If you're just trying to shape up for the first time, they're just going to make things worse for you. You can definitely achieve a muscular, single-digit bodyfat figure without them.

Can someone give me a real work out plan instead of just saying go to the gym.

If I want to be a greek god super soldier what do I do?

how long should I run? How fast should I be running it? How much should I be lifting, how should I lift and how much should I be increasing my weight every week.

What kind of wieght lifting should I be doing for how many sets for how often a day/week? Should I be doing calisthenics? How often and how many for how long?

>inb4 depends on you
I'm 5'11 160 pounds.

Thank you for the help, robro

At least 12 months.
He's shredded which is easier to do on roids but far from easy.

Only really possible with steroids.

>Lol the guy in the pic probably looks skinny as fuck in clothes
>probably

Just wear clothes that actually fit, retard. I would rather look skinny than fat, anyway.

>eat only 10 eggs a day for the next month
what the fuck