If you feel angry when reading anything on Any Forums, then you're most likely a newfag

If you feel angry when reading anything on Any Forums, then you're most likely a newfag.

Attached: 23.jpg (468x624, 36.43K)

i dont feel angry, just depressed

I think it's more fun to take posts at face value and let your emotions go a little. If you don't get a little pissed off there's nothing at stake and that's piss boring

It's more annoying just seeing the same posts again

The only thing that annoys me is people who take the bait

exactly, getting a little upset and heated is fun.

I've been here for 12 years now and I still get pissed off by half the things posted

Lately it's been a bit uneasy for me being here because I have realized the people who say they want to kill me actually want to kill me

Attached: 1557195863150.jpg (500x500, 67.32K)

Anyone trying to express a literal desire to kill you on Any Forums is probably about as harmless as they come

I'm going to avoid getting into an internet argument right now and let the mentally ill person think he's right

Attached: 1652895814076.jpg (720x588, 24.23K)

lol and lmao and a wwww as a treat

It's just distressing to think about. I wish the internet didn't exist. People weren't meant to interact like this.

dude you sound like your literally retarded i work out have million dollars and i could fucking curb stomp you without getting in trouble. dont think everyone is a weak loser like you mkay?

I've been through multiple shootings and murders done by Any Forums cucks and I'm surprised it took you this long.
Really, the worse thing about this site is that it's dominated by schizophrenic racists who talk about how subhuman and evil and animalistic you are and then either deny or downplay or divert or even double down when someone like them, who literally credits this place(but there's no way that could happen, it's a psyop, even though it's literally half of you all) shoots a bunch of people. This place is hopeless and we only go on here because we're addicted to easy entertainment and new posts despite knowing it's all the same shit, over and over again, everyday, for more than a decade.
And it seeps into the rest of the site. I was horrified when Christchurch happened on cripplechan, then El Paso, a few attempts people don't remember, now I'm not even shocked.
At least remember these people want to kill you, and their most milquetoast counterparts(conservatives) downplay their actions and divert to other less relevant topics. Don't give them the benefit of the doubt anymore. Because they're not gonna stop.

Attached: 1652404260734.jpg (828x818, 72.76K)

I don't think the problem with the internet is that people can say anything to each other, it's that it's become way easier to corral to people around an appealing delusion

You forgot to mention that I am also gay (not literally but pejoratively)

>I don't think the problem with the internet is that people can say anything to each other, it's that it's become way easier to corral to people around an appealing delusion
I guess, but having people say they want you to die every day wasn't much of a thing pre-internet and now you get bombarded with things like that. It's unnatural. Posts tailor made to drag you down or demonize you.
I'm getting very internet fatigued but I have nowhere else to turn for social interaction so it's hopeless.

>Posts tailor made to drag you down or demonize you.
A lot of social media is deliberately designed like this in order to keep people staying and clicking, specifically facebook and instagram and tiktok.
Any Forums isn't really any better because the userbase does it on its own. Also Rapeape, a former mod after moot left, allowed a lot of rule 3 shit to fester and would reprimand mods who did anything about it

It's hopeless. Everything just keeps getting worse.

This mentality is why Western society is falling apart.

If Western society pivots on my taking Any Forums posts literally than it wasn't long for this world anyway

Think more deeply about what I said-- "this mentality.."

I'm not talking about this specific instance of enjoying having an emotional response in reaction to a Any Forums post. I am talking about the general interest in becoming outraged. The allure salaciousness instead of the default to critical thought.