This is what has phil seething

>streamable.com/hwzvw2
>this is what has phil seething
good night hulkamanaics

Attached: 8ba9409d-a936-44a7-83a0-70af3c284c4c.jpg (1200x900, 97.74K)

It's extremely based with context

I was behind Hanger when he said this and I normally hate that redditor fag. This feud was really just Battle of the Pussies

Same, literally the only good thing he did as champion was this segment here.

Attached: 1653554692721.png (844x864, 1.01M)

Punk looked like.he was gonna cry kek

To be fair it is kinda mean spirited. It's not like Punk has irreversibly buried anyone.

chekt and hangman is right. watch shillvoni in the back trying to damage control after punk got rolled. get fukt ya mark shill niggers, hangman is gonna lynch someone soon

hi punk

Attached: Darby-Allin.png (750x422, 97.28K)

>mean spirited
its a fucking wrestling show.
punk made his name doing the worked shoot shit but now has a cry when someone does it to him? will everyone will have to clear their verbiage with Phil now before they go out there? Fuck that.

Of course the shills and cucks want to chime in on Phil getting roasted. He's a bitch. Get fukt nerds, this is the new era

Attached: cm punk.png (978x1298, 1.5M)

Eddie Kingston also told him that nobody wanted him there and that everybody backstage is too afraid to say they don't like him or want him in AEW

>LOOK HERE DAWG, I'M A FINNA GET THAT NUTT NO CAP YA JARBONI MOFO! DONT EVEN TRY TO STEP TO THIS COCK VACUUM, OR YOU MIGHT GET BUSTED! AS IN YOUR LOAD IN MY MOUF! BRUDAH, DON'T TEST ME OR YOU MIGHT JUST JEST ME (TO BLOW YA LOAD)

Wow Hangma'am really can't talk. Hope he was shooting on CM Skunk though but truth is, he doesn't even scratch the surface on the level of cancer Punketty is.

Wow Hangma'am really can't talk. Hope he was shooting on CM Skunk though but truth is, he doesn't even scratch the surface on the level of cancer Punketty is.

Attached: soyjackoff.png (600x598, 222.05K)

ARN, I SWEAR ON MY MA'S EYES IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP IMA CUM RIGHT DOWN YOUR THROAT PATNA

Attached: eddie1.jpg (1476x760, 61.93K)

It's a work. He's managed to work all of you fat retards in 2022. He's getting the exact reaction AEW desired.

KWAB

Oh shit I forgot how hard Hangman BTFO this shitter.
You can see Phil almost passing out

It’s very easy to BTFO Punk but it becomes much less easy when the boss is Punk’s personal cock holster

Mmm, yummy-wummy worked shoots and works on the boys in the back. That'll put butts in seats and surely cause no long-term problems.

is this what punk is pissed about?