Were you guys ever tickled as a form of punishment? I am only just now learning that this may have been abnormal

were you guys ever tickled as a form of punishment? I am only just now learning that this may have been abnormal

Attached: v4-460px-Tickle-Someone-Step-6-Version-5.jpg (460x345, 35.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3KsnUAfam24
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know a family that did tickling a lot. They seem alright, but I don't think it was as a form of punishment. I did it to mess with bros and sisters, but my parents didn't do it as punishment.

if not punishment, then what? were they just horsing around?

was i abused or what

I would have rather been tickled than beaten with wooden objects or whipped with belts

I'm not asking if I got off easy, I just wanna know if it happened to anyone else

It did get pretty torturous tho

How long did they do it for, op?

youtu.be/3KsnUAfam24

there's something off about it because it's meant to be a funny, healthy thing. it would be like punishing you by telling you jokes until you hate jokes.

depended on how much of a little shit i was being, but up to 30 minutes maybe? which feels like 7 hours when you're being tickled

That's pretty long, did it feel mean spirited on their part? Or was it more neutral? Were they happy? Angry?

How old were you when they finally stopped using it as a punishment? How often did it happen? How many times total if you could guess?

it was literally a form of punishment, like if i misbehaved my mom would tickle me for X minutes, it was like time out or whatever. i was like, 11 or 12 when she stopped, it happened often enough that it felt normal to me, no idea how many times

>it was literally a form of punishment
Yeah, that doesnt explain anything.

You can do punishment a lot of different ways emotionally. You can be detached and unemotional, you can be flaming fucking pissed, you can be psychopath just happy as hell about it.

The emotional energy they put into it is an important factor that you arent explaining.

oh i get you now sorry. it was almost clinical, like i can remember her being mad some of the time but other times it was more like, matter of fact if that makes sense?

Yeah that's weird for sure but definitly more healthy than angry or happy style.

I'm going to guess your parents are well off and both have engaging careers. You're probably a smart cookie too.

no idea if they think their careers are engaging but yeah we do ok i guess

Focus on your creative work, and I think you are going to be ok user.

I have a tickling fetish. But tickling to me is more of a game than a punishment or reward.

Attached: 62d848c264cc934290399322513871ab.jpg (480x480, 38.26K)

do you like BEING tickled or tickling others?

I could do either one, both would be ideal.

i can almost understand getting off on tickling someone in like a sadism way but being tickled is a nightmare

I like the way it feels. But I also enjoy many intense sensations.

No I was punched and slapped, sometimes locked outside.