Is the Punk drama more embarrassing if its a work or if its a shoot?

Is the Punk drama more embarrassing if its a work or if its a shoot?

Attached: pung.jpg (507x650, 118.26K)

Wrestling is embarrassing in 2022

CM Punk is a walking embarrassment. Just his existence makes people burst into laughter

It's embarrassing either way but if it is a shoot it's way more embarrassing. Waiting months to respond to a throw away line from a promo that wasn't even that bad.

Punk has never been known to roll with the punches.

If it's a shoot, Punk is done.

Punk hasn't made many appearances since the Hangman promo, also this was in West Virginia

This... He looks and sounds like he makes black men say heh heh heh, alright man, alot.

The fact that a fucking 40 year old loser like CM Punk is holding the world title is embarrassing enough.

All worked shoots are embarrassing but Punk by himself as a shoot may be worse. AEW looks like a sloppy shop either way, so it'd be smart to not try and "work" it

Either way this has already blown up in Tony's face.

I try so hard to like the guy and I hate WWE but i cut better promos when I order starbucks

embarrassing post

Honestly considering how much it has grabbed the wrestling media, the only logical path forward is to make Punk into Hollywood Hogan/96 Michaels, booker's favourite with creative control who simply refuses to job. Make him the biggest heel in the industry. Whether it's a work or a shoot, right now it's hot

why is tony khan so obsessed with featuring mastodons?

kek, look how much this board is seething. They gotta capitalize on this buzz.

Exactly, it's the Shawn Vs Bret energy of even smarks and dirtsheets buying into it. That legit animosity will translate to realism that even normies pick up on, which will finally make the show believable. Just got to hope the Young Bucks are severely injured to not fuck up the tone with their garbage

They should make him into 97 Bret. That'd teach him.

as someone who doesn't really watch wrestling and finds dirtsheets and wrestling websites too cringe to read, someone please give me a QRD on the situation.

>Punk tries to get Cabana fired because they have real life heat
>Page calls Punk out on his bullshit to his face on Dynamite
>Punk threatens to walk out and not appear on Dynamite
>Punk appears, but calls Page a coward, knowing that Page can't come out and say anything

>Punk appears, but calls Page a coward, knowing that Page can't come out and say anything
Specifically, he challenged Page to a rematch for the belt, then and there right at the start of Dynamite, knowing fully well Hangman wasn't planned to appear that night, and wouldn't be prepared to do so.