My mom is trying to prevent me from becoming a wizard by setting me up with one of her 20 something nurse friends

>My mom is trying to prevent me from becoming a wizard by setting me up with one of her 20 something nurse friends

Attached: zYtmON2.jpg (1152x1536, 364.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gLnc4RZLDDU
youtu.be/QZb4Uk9jlGA
youtube.com/watch?v=jKdPyIvMyEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

your mom wont do shit lmao.
>trying to prevent me from becoming a wizard
Again they wont do shit lmao

If you don't go through with this I will fucking strangle you through my monitor.

Attached: Ishtar MKII.gif (500x375, 990.14K)

My mom's one of the only truly decent people on the planet. She says what she means and means what she says
The chick mom wants me to take out is my exact age only
College graduate
Drivers license
Getting paid as a nurse
Even if I don't blow it out the gate I'm not going to be someone's Federline, feel me?

>Even if I don't blow it out the gate I'm not going to be someone's Federline, feel me?
so get some ambitions, bitch, this is what your mom is gently trying to tell you, she wants you to be happy and experience a more full life

>planet
lmao, user...

based mom
but if you are fucked yourself this will play out negatively because your own self image and self worth being fucked when you cant even operate as a normal human bean

>so get some ambitions
I'm going to school for free, so I got that going for me.

Bless her. She is trying. You cant fault a soul thats trying.

I dont have any advice to offer for this particular thread unfortuntely because I dont know the answer. What DO you do when life keeps stacking on those difficulty multipliers? I genuinely dont know

I know people that have fully given up and have been fully given up for decades so unless they have a nightmare before christmas watershed moment then it really is"over" for them

In that situation I would suggest to move the goalposts. We didnt evolve to like to 70 or any of that shit we were oftentimes dead by like 35 with our intended evolution trajectory as homo erectus or whatever theyre called.

I know thts not a lot of respite at all but really, what does one need to survive? Theres a lot of familial shame and guilt for when someone fails but it shouldnt be fully brunted on the child. Its more of a societal and intra communal issue. The deck gets more stacked towards developing neuroticism everyday it seems.

What can you do in the next 5 days to improve your mental health and more specifically outlook on life? What about 30 days? 6 month? Get on a soul seeking journey online, we all have a lot of spare time here. lots of time to research life purpose and contentment and strategies to employ

Gawd I am on FIRE today ityping out these posts like theyre going out of fashion.

I don't view myself as a failure so much as a guy who has chronically missed opportunities due to life incidents and needing to take care for loved ones, that now that they're alleither dead or better I now feel this total melancholy.
Like I lost years of my life. I'm in school for engineering, I'm good at it. I don't feel like I'm ready for any kind of relationship, and I don't know if I'm emotionally the kind of person that's capable of it.
I feel like I'm a true robot, not one of those failed normies who complains about not getting laid or whatever. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I got everything I ever wanted

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x750, 103.8K)

That is my largest fear. After chasing all the carrots you find that it wasnt satiating enough.

But humans often arent good at assessing situations its more likely you will gain introspection of the coming days weeks months and years that will improve your outlook on life is you seek it.

Your picrel made me into the mood of some of the best 90s music. Don't know why.

youtube.com/watch?v=gLnc4RZLDDU

I tend to think about my dad a lot. When I was a kid I thought I was nothing like him, as I get older I realize I'm pretty much his mirror image. You posted his era of music which is funny and why I bring it up.
>After chasing all the carrots you find that it wasnt satiating enough.
I'm gonna stick to the journey because we both know what the destination is gonna be.
Apparently this is a 90s music thread so youtu.be/QZb4Uk9jlGA

Attached: 06c1f6864342075bbbdd059a2a9cd958.gif (426x312, 421.11K)

>Apparently this is a 90s music thread so youtu.be/QZb4Uk9jlGA
Yeah, it's the 90s music thread now. Most of the music made back then tended to be classy still, not deliberately made average to make people buy a new record as soon as possible once they get bored with the old one. I liked techno a lot too, even if it was a total opposite to the British progressive type of pop I loved.

youtube.com/watch?v=jKdPyIvMyEI

Chad only
>Look Samson crack horray

The bitch is only going to meet you for a date because your mom asked. It's gonna be awkward and she's going to be uninterested from the start.
Been there done that. Parents can't do shit apart from traditional societies where arranged marriage is still a thing.

>What DO you do when life keeps stacking on those difficulty multipliers? I genuinely dont know
You cope. People have been doing it since the dawn of time. If you can't kys you cope until you die.
You can't get a wife you fuck prostitutes to cope.
You can't enjoy life you take drugs to cope.
Unfortunately the normalfags made drugs and prostitution illegal so they won't even let you cope properly motherfuckers.

My mother paid her best friend's daughter to go out on a date with me, we went out and grabbed something to eat and then went to watch a movie. She was cute and all, there never really was any awkward silence throughout the conversation even though I'm autistic, but I have a strong suspicion that I might be a schizoid because I didn't feel anything, I've never felt any strong feelings towards anyone. Summer was coming and she asked me to take her to the beach, and I accepted, but I'm just too detached from everything so I forgot and kept on with my life. Sometimes I wonder what would've happened if I made an effort. the only reason why I'm still a 25 year old virgin is because I've never in my life put effort into talking to girls or anyone in general.

Attached: nerdygreentoad.png (860x819, 137.21K)

>paying a girl to go on a date with her loser son
Kek, modern society is peak clown world.
Imagine fucking paying a woman and not even getting any pussy out of it just a pointless fucking date.

Yeah she gave her like $50 bucks.

It was well worth it actually, that was the first I've ever gone to, so I did the whole thing normies do, go out to eat, talk, watch a movie. It was $50 well spent, my interests for women kind of decrease soon afterwards, I felt a little more normal, like an experience I had missed out my whole life was finally had, I felt closure on that part of my life, and I could finally move on.

Attached: 1652593301917.jpg (1391x1405, 355.44K)

> got paid to date you
Why would you even want to put effort in a whore?