I think i've finally lost it

Well robots, i think today i experienced an auditory hallucination. i was watching a youtube video when suddenly i heard another voice layered on top of the audio of the video. i paused/closed everything and the voice continued speaking for a while afterwards. fyi i have had experiences with paranoid delusions in the past so this may be proof that i'm actually schizo.

Attached: FTRjHO_WQAEf34w.jpg (1608x1660, 567.86K)

So, what do you think about getting Lithium?

Based schizo, stop smoking le weede or you'll get even worse.

wait, randomly hearing voices of people you know is not a normal thing? especially when you're dozing off?

Attached: 2346365457.jpg (250x219, 9.28K)

Adult schizo manifests in males after age 25.

I basically have no friends, so i have never done drugs, and at this point i'm not sure i even want to. Well, except shrooms, i've heard good things about them

thats not too bad, it happens. Ive had one or two words happen. depression fucks w you like that
antipsychs are pretty easy to get and sort the symptoms surprisingly well, but the side effects are a bit weird as is with brain meds. Until you get diagnosed write down the things they say, dont smoke weed and try not to stess about it
nah weird shit happens when the brain falls asleep. look up exploding head syndrome

This didn't sound like anyone i know. It was a deep whispery voice, very creepy. At first i thought someone had hacked into my computer and was playing audio that way, but in hindsight that sounds even more schizo

Niggerniggerniggerorigololol
Kys janny
Niggerniggerniggernigger
Suck my tiny wagie cock Nigger niggersniggsrnigger

Attached: kys.jpg (225x225, 13.45K)

Sleep deprivation possibly. Before the world was kiked people could laugh off auditory hallucinations without think they need to be medicated. Use to have these a lot when I was in high school for instance id hear voices during morning announcements on the intercom. I remember once i heard a really weird faggy voice saying something strange so I laughed and pointed up but no one else heard

I kind of doubt that because i got like 12 hours of sleep the previous night. But i know what you're talking about, when i've been sleep deprived in the past i used to hallucinate mice and bugs running around and shit

I really wouldn't do that if I were you. LSD or shrooms can fuck your mind up.

what makes you say that? Not gonna do LSD, and shrooms really depend on your mindset and environment going in from what i've heard.

what did it say user

That's the thing, it was almost incomprehensible. It was really meta. Basically referring to itself and the fact that i could hear it, which is why i initially thought my computer was hacked. And i remember it said that this process was 'beautiful' and it hoped i would come around to it or something

This whole speech went on for more than a minute, really freaked me out desu

Personal experience. I already did both. Look, if you really want to do drugs, why not drink instead? That doesn't cause fucking schizophrenia, at last not as far as I know.

These voices are usually God or his angels OP. Listen closely in case they tell you to do anything important

i know most schizos keep playing constant noise to try to block out these voices, such as keeping the shower on. it will try to turn you against the people you know and love but all u have to do is just not listen to it. unless ur some kind of paranoid schizo.

Attached: 1637218388452.jpg (1200x899, 230.42K)

Well, because drinking is bad for your liver and is a highly more addictive substance than shrooms. I know you can get addicted to anything, but shrooms don't have the same reputation as alcohol does when it comes to addiction.

Also, i was under the impression that psychoactive substances don't cause schizophrenia, they just make its symptoms more severe.

The can cause the symptoms to manifest when they normally wouldn't at all. But you do you. You are responsible for your own life, not me. I never had any authority on you.

Look up hypnogygnic hallucinations (think i spelled right, its been a few years)